Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    Who has dibs on your body? That's where the action is lol
    Lunchboxluis00200
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Lunchboxluis00200
    Hahahaha
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    well, amazing prizes to all and free shipping to MOST people...
    Just have to see if I save the $99 normal APEX fee on the savings alone before I sign up again. I think I can make that happen
    2 orders shipped free. Basically, USPS is the free option, no problems at the moment. Except adding things to the damn cart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Yup, James will be the lead vocalist of the WEVO boy band.
    I just spewed water out my nose LMAO

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    2 orders shipped free. Basically, USPS is the free option, no problems at the moment. Except adding things to the damn cart.
    Did you actually get the orders or did you just order them? I did an order, and it allowed me to us the free shipping even tho I had my address and it states lower 48 only. I'll await an email saying I have to pay, or rejoice when it shows. either way I'm getting my Law Tactical Folder v3-m!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the orders, and no additional requests. And I'll tell you what, free shipping means the world to me. I haven't oredered form Midway for years since their shipping to AK is atrocious. I'm pretty sure I've gotten my worth with Brownells Edge membership too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    ...even tho I had my address and it states lower 48 only. I'll await an email saying I have to pay, or rejoice when it shows. either way I'm getting my Law Tactical Folder v3-m!!
    Alot of people miss the fact that USPS priority mail is flat rate to all 50, not just the CONUS. I hope you get to rejoice.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    Who has dibs on your body? That's where the action is lol
    Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I got the orders, and no additional requests. And I'll tell you what, free shipping means the world to me. I haven't oredered form Midway for years since their shipping to AK is atrocious. I'm pretty sure I've gotten my worth with Brownells Edge membership too.
    Yeah, Midway lost me too. Even on a small part like a roll pin I needed, an extra $10 just because of Alaska? uh huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Alot of people miss the fact that USPS priority mail is flat rate to all 50, not just the CONUS. I hope you get to rejoice.
    You have no idea how many times I have looked for a part, and found it on many retailer site only to keep looking as they either 1) do not ship to AK 2) only use FedEx or UPS which screw us in shipping or 3) Even tho they use Priority they charge insane amounts even when they list flat rate (I had one try to charge me $120 in shipping for flat rate since it was a heavy, although SMALL part which would have fit in a flat rate box and actually cost $15 if *I* mailed it. I have a list of places I use frequently, and a lot of times if they do not have what I want, then I don't want it that bad.

Looks like Rainier found its' way to the top (if it was not already there! )
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    SwissyJim,
    I suggest you look at White Oak Armament the next time you need small parts, at least AR parts. They charge actual shipping. I think my last LPK plus a few extra pins and springs cost me around $3 to ship.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wish they had the thread pitch option that I need for my ptrs flash hider so I can use my omega on it. Oh well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    SwissyJim,
    I suggest you look at White Oak Armament the next time you need small parts, at least AR parts. They charge actual shipping. I think my last LPK plus a few extra pins and springs cost me around $3 to ship.
    Thanks... I'll keep them in mind. Altho I'm pretty full on LPK's But you never know what else one might need/want
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just like all Rainier Arms products, we are also offering the APEX membership with a 90 Day money back guarantee. Try it, see if it's worth it and after 90 days, we'll refund your money if you aren't completely satisfied.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've placed a couple small orders thus far and am pleased with the pricing and the APEX program. My only suggestion for improvement at this point is that I would like to see RA carry individual small parts for every part of the AR15 LPK similar to Brownells. I need a couple of bolt catch roll pins to replace ones that I have borrowed out of my LPKs to swap out bolt catches for friends and I don't have a cheap way to replace them. I also needed some gas tube roll pins but those were already available for individual purchase on RA.