Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was unable to get into the WEVO super-deal intro pricing for APEX (Visa shut down under fraud alert), so I'm looking into the club now.

I had read elsewhere that Rainier might be offering another go-round of slightly lower pricing for the first year (like $50 instead of $80) and was wondering if that was really in the works?

With 2 new lowers at my FFL and plans for a QC10 small frame Glock lower (probably coming from Rainier), I suspect APEX will be in my future either way........but I'm not above saving a buck or two where possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I was unable to get into the WEVO super-deal intro pricing for APEX (Visa shut down under fraud alert), so I'm looking into the club now.

I had read elsewhere that Rainier might be offering another go-round of slightly lower pricing for the first year (like $50 instead of $80) and was wondering if that was really in the works?

With 2 new lowers at my FFL and plans for a QC10 small frame Glock lower (probably coming from Rainier), I suspect APEX will be in my future either way........but I'm not above saving a buck or two where possible.
    I'll ask the next time I'm in this coming week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my membership fee back in two orders.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    For all current Apex members, Rainier will be sending you a free copy of the new UN12 magazine, plus the bonus patch. Look for it in the mail. I must say, the quality of the magazine is very first rate, right down to the materials for the paper.

Name:  IMG_5150.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  745.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL my membership literally just expired.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably something I should’ve done this year given the amount of stuff I bought

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    For all current Apex members, Rainier will be sending you a free copy of the new UN12 magazine, plus the bonus patch. Look for it in the mail. I must say, the quality of the magazine is very first rate, right down to the materials for the paper.

Name:  IMG_5150.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  745.8 KB
    Very cool.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    My membership expired recently as well, and I ordered the magazine earlier today before seeing this.