Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    Looks like I need my wife to see this by my birthday.
    She needs to see it 10-12 months before your birthday. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    She needs to see it 10-12 months before your birthday. :)
    Yeah but I've got less then 2 months now. So it technically would be just next year's.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard SS. Your efforts to streamline the NFA process are much appreciated.

My favorite local store (Atomic Tactical) opens it’s doors in the new location on Monday. They are “powered by” and will be emptying my can fund soon.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    So i'm back in the waiting game. I decided to give the SilencerShop Kiosk a go and see how that worked out. I went to my closest powered dealer, which was about 20 min away. I talked to the girl that handles the NFA stuff and told her what I wanted. I then started the fingerprint process following the steps on the kiosk. Most of it is pretty self explanatory and all my prints were considered very good on the first try with the exception of one that took a few tries but I blame that on me. Before I could finish she had called and verified they had them in stock and had already assigned SN's to me. Once I was done I paid and was advised she could take a pic or I could download the app and do it myself/ She also stated I needed to go to the website and purchase the stamps. I had some errands today so I did that this evening when I got home. I got home and took the pic against my wall with the app which was super easy.

I also decided to give the form 1 a go and file the stamp for my PDW lower. That was easy as well. Go to the site and pay the $35 fee and the stamp via checkout and within a few minutes I had the email to go enter all my form 1 info since I already had an account with them at this point. Enter the firearm info and then submit for their people to give it a look over. Assuming all is well, they should then file the stamp. Process overall is super easy for the form 4 and form 1. I got confused on a couple parts but that was more than likely my misunderstanding. So what suppressors did I get you ask well...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    So i'm back in the waiting game. I decided to give the SilencerShop Kiosk a go and see how that worked out. I went to my closest powered dealer, which was about 20 min away. I talked to the girl that handles the NFA stuff and told her what I wanted. I then started the fingerprint process following the steps on the kiosk. Most of it is pretty self explanatory and all my prints were considered very good on the first try with the exception of one that took a few tries but I blame that on me. Before I could finish she had called and verified they had them in stock and had already assigned SN's to me. Once I was done I paid and was advised she could take a pic or I could download the app and do it myself/ She also stated I needed to go to the website and purchase the stamps. I had some errands today so I did that this evening when I got home. I got home and took the pic against my wall with the app which was super easy.

I also decided to give the form 1 a go and file the stamp for my PDW lower. That was easy as well. Go to the site and pay the $35 fee and the stamp via checkout and within a few minutes I had the email to go enter all my form 1 info since I already had an account with them at this point. Enter the firearm info and then submit for their people to give it a look over. Assuming all is well, they should then file the stamp. Process overall is super easy for the form 4 and form 1. I got confused on a couple parts but that was more than likely my misunderstanding. So what suppressors did I get you ask well...
    Yeah that's pretty much how my experience was with the kiosk from when I did my SBR form 1. Now when I decide to get a can all I have to do is purchase it and the stamp/service. All my fingerprints and pic will already be on my account.

It was a awesome way to fast stream the process on the purchaser's side. Now we need the approval side to step up and get in the fast lane.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post

Did you go individual?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Did you go individual?
    Yes. Didn't see a need to file with a trust this go around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Silencer Shop is including a free AAC Element Suppressor with a purchase of a Surefire 7.62 SOCOM RC2

https://www.silencershop.com/surefire-socom762-rc2.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bringing Back The $99 SRD22X Promotion!

https://www.silencershop.com/silence...campaign=Email

Name:  silncer.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  55.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    A New Manufacturer Joins The Line Up

https://www.silencershop.com/catalog...campaign=Email

Name:  crux.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  350.7 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was checking those out. The Saxon 9 is rated to 338 Lapua at 10.8 oz and 7.5” long. Might have to try that out for hunting.

Downloads
    Uploads