Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    He must have worked at Chernobyl.
    LMAO... Nice

Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted this on M4C.
    All I know is that Fireclean just works, if it really is just rebranded veggie oil then oh well, I won't stop using it. I've done some pretty intensive testing (20,000 rounds in 10 days kind of testing) and nothing stay on longer and cleans up easier. Not Slip2000, not Mpro7, not Froglube, not mobile 1, not gunzilla, nothing else compares in my opinion. Sure mobile 1 may be cheaper, but it blows and burns off a hell of a lot faster, plus when running suppressed who likes to breathe in atomized petroleum particles?
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    I've done some pretty intensive testing (20,000 rounds in 10 days kind of testing)
    I so need your ammo budget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I so need your ammo budget.
    I'm so glad I wasn't paying that bill haha.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    ... so this was just posted: Yes, It's True: FireClean is Crisco

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    ... so this was just posted: Yes, It's True: FireClean is Crisco
    That article is referencing the above Vuurwapenblog post.

Downloads
    Uploads

FIREClean=Canola Oil?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ean-is-crisco/

Burn off tests and spectral analysis, along with some patent info points towards YES, it's $15/oz canola oil

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ean-is-crisco/

Burn off tests and spectral analysis, along with some patent info points towards YES, it's $15/oz canola oil
    Merged your thread with the existing one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    I posted this on M4C.
    All I know is that Fireclean just works, if it really is just rebranded veggie oil then oh well, I won't stop using it. I've done some pretty intensive testing (20,000 rounds in 10 days kind of testing) and nothing stay on longer and cleans up easier. Not Slip2000, not Mpro7, not Froglube, not mobile 1, not gunzilla, nothing else compares in my opinion. Sure mobile 1 may be cheaper, but it blows and burns off a hell of a lot faster, plus when running suppressed who likes to breathe in atomized petroleum particles?
    Why pay 10,000% more then? Just simply go get some canola oil at the grocery store.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Copied this off Larry Vickers FB:

Here is an official statement from FIREClean about the recent allegations that it is nothing more than Crisco ;

We would like to address recent false or misleading allegations that range from simply misguided to false, defamatory, and libelous. These attacks have been made by competitors and others that paint our product in a false or misleading light. The allegations do not focus on actual performance or relevant tests, and draw a misleading picture.

FIREClean™ Advanced Gun Oil is a specifically formulated, technically superior weapon reliability solution that resists the harshest firing with enormous heat and carbon overload that seize most weapons. It is a formulation- made specifically for exceptional reliability in firearms and weapons- not a re-labeled or re-packaged product.

FIREClean™ has been proven in combat in Afghanistan by US Special Operations Forces, and is in use by Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force Special Operations. It is also in use by elements of the FBI, DHS, DEA, CBP, Secret Service, Department of State, various intelligence agencies as well as numerous State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies.

FIREClean™ has been successfully tested on and is in use on weapons from handguns and shotguns to fully automatic and suppressed individual weapons. It has also been successfully tested on and is in use on crew served weapons from 5.56mm M249s to 40mm Automatic Grenade Launchers.

In addition to over 3 years of Combat and Service/Duty usage, FIREClean™ has been used on the competition circuit by the best shooters in the world, including the US Army Marksmanship Unit. It has been used to win multiple National Championships in Pistol, 3 Gun, Sniping, and many other competitive shooting disciplines.

We are proud to be of service to those that bear arms in defense of our freedom, those that serve to keep us safe in our communities, and those that carry firearms for self defense. We are also pleased to be of service to tens of thousands of competitors, hunters, and recreational shooters- all of whom appreciate the highest possible levels of reliability and safety.

We believe that our performance speaks for itself. We offer what we and many others regard as the best, highest performing product on the market. We have not commented on the formulation, nor will we do so now. We have focused on performance, and we will continue to do so.

Rest assured that we will defend our good name against false, defamatory and libelous allegations using the full measure of remedies available to us.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen what the spectral analysis shows and what JGifford's mix test shows. I have a hard time believing that Crisco and Fireclean are exactly the same from the mix test alone. If you pour 2 bottles of the same motor oil in a bucket they will mix, the Fireclean and Crisco didn't. If Fireclean is not Crisco then they may be preparing to answer these claims with a lawsuit, only time will tell. And again I have never used Fireclean.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone gonna put their money where there mouth is and use Crisco as their gun lube?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Why pay 10,000% more then? Just simply go get some canola oil at the grocery store.
    You should try that and report back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Copied this off Larry Vickers FB:

Here is an official statement from FIREClean about the recent allegations that it is nothing more than Crisco ;

We would like to address recent false or misleading allegations that range from simply misguided to false, defamatory, and libelous. These attacks have been made by competitors and others that paint our product in a false or misleading light. The allegations do not focus on actual performance or relevant tests, and draw a misleading picture.

FIREClean™ Advanced Gun Oil is a specifically formulated, technically superior weapon reliability solution that resists the harshest firing with enormous heat and carbon overload that seize most weapons. It is a formulation- made specifically for exceptional reliability in firearms and weapons- not a re-labeled or re-packaged product.

FIREClean™ has been proven in combat in Afghanistan by US Special Operations Forces, and is in use by Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force Special Operations. It is also in use by elements of the FBI, DHS, DEA, CBP, Secret Service, Department of State, various intelligence agencies as well as numerous State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies.

FIREClean™ has been successfully tested on and is in use on weapons from handguns and shotguns to fully automatic and suppressed individual weapons. It has also been successfully tested on and is in use on crew served weapons from 5.56mm M249s to 40mm Automatic Grenade Launchers.

In addition to over 3 years of Combat and Service/Duty usage, FIREClean™ has been used on the competition circuit by the best shooters in the world, including the US Army Marksmanship Unit. It has been used to win multiple National Championships in Pistol, 3 Gun, Sniping, and many other competitive shooting disciplines.

We are proud to be of service to those that bear arms in defense of our freedom, those that serve to keep us safe in our communities, and those that carry firearms for self defense. We are also pleased to be of service to tens of thousands of competitors, hunters, and recreational shooters- all of whom appreciate the highest possible levels of reliability and safety.

We believe that our performance speaks for itself. We offer what we and many others regard as the best, highest performing product on the market. We have not commented on the formulation, nor will we do so now. We have focused on performance, and we will continue to do so.

Rest assured that we will defend our good name against false, defamatory and libelous allegations using the full measure of remedies available to us.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

That's what I think of that...