Downloads
    Uploads

BSA OPTICS 1-4x24

I was thinking to get an inexperienced one for my 300blk its only $59.79. Plus I have a 10% coupon. For optic planet and it all so free shipping remember this upper its only for HD use it will not see that much range time so putting a expensive optic make no sins so what u guys think??http://www.opticsplanet.com/bsa-opti...iflescope.html
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    No experience with this model but I had a BSA fixed 4x go down on our MP15-22. It might be better to step up to the PA 1-4 IMHO

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    No experience with this model but I had a BSA fixed 4x go down on our MP15-22. It might be better to step up to the PA 1-4 IMHO
    Well I won the coupund lol so I kind of have to use it and OP dose not carry PA stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    Well I won the coupund lol so I kind of have to use it and OP dose not carry PA stuff
    Use it on a Vortex Strike Eagle, one of the best budget optics.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    $330. !!!!!! Wow

Downloads
    Uploads

BSA OPTICS 1-4x24

I know you're funds are tight Luis but look at it like this. As home defense rifle is that optic something you'd want to bet your life on? I'm all about some cheap optics for range toys but on my HD guns, not so much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wait I just got a crazy idea. . I canbuy it and switch my other red dot on my 22SBR

Downloads
    Uploads
    If money is tight, then all the more reason not to waste it on crappy optics. And if I'm going to invest in quality optics, the HD weapon is where I start, and your HD weapon is the one that should get the most range time.

Probably the cheapest 1-4 I'd go with is the PA at $120. Don't let a 10% coupon from optics planet drive a decision. You can pretty much always get 10% off there and if you LiveChat with them, you can probably get 15% or better, especially on anything with a Minimum Advertised Price (i.e., most optics)

If you are dead set on buying through Optics Planet, consider the Vortex Strikefire Red dot. Better HD choice anyway (really, you're going to use 4x inside your house?)

Edit: The cheapest option I've found useful, though, is the PA Micro Dot: https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...p/md-rbgii.htm Great value.
    Last edited by BoilerUp; 10 September 2015 at 20:24.