Thread: vortex sparc

Downloads
    Uploads

vortex sparc

i bought a vortex sparc red dot sight recently,and i am wondering if it was a good buy and is it a good product?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why didn't you ask first?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's a good buy is dependant on if it does what you want it to do. Vortex has come out with a line of inexpensive red dot optics that are geared more toward the hobbyist, as opposed to those that are going to use them in a duty/defensive application. While vaguely appearing similar to the Aimpoint T1, they are vastly different (construction, battery life, adjustments, mount, etc.). I think they would be a good choice for a dedicated .22 training rifle or something similar. Most folks that run them seem to be happy with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rubsyboy View Post
    i bought a vortex sparc red dot sight recently,and i am wondering if it was a good buy and is it a good product?

I had spoken with the owner of the company who wanted to look at reviews and some other things. He passed me over to an employee who didn't really seem to have much interest. I left it at that, I can only assume they had some reason.