Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sure sure. once I get my hands on one I'll compare em.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    I've had some previous contact with Frank Satzinger (Oberland's owner) here in Germany, and will be watching for these.

AC
    Edited- Disregard last.
    Last edited by Stickman; 17 March 2009 at 08:32.

Downloads
    Uploads

new pics, higher res. (credit isnt mine, goes to a guy in a German gunforum)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just came back from Academy sports, a southern sporting goods chain, they have in stock 20 of new style 30 rnd black Pmags. are you ready...........$29.99 each

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

new pics, higher res. (credit isnt mine, goes to a guy in a German gunforum)

Good catch with that image, not much question about it being a direct copy of the original PMAGs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    30$ pmag...wow. thats almost as cool as the guys who buy 200 and then sell em on forums for 21$ *because they also had to pay more* blah...

----

yeah, another guy said they felt more brittle and not as flexible.
    But there will be a review coming around shortly I suppose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    btw, if this post is out of the line, pls delete;

if anyone needs FDE Pmag RangerPlates and has some Black Rangerplates (Pmag) left over, shoot me a PM. I'd like to trade 10 FDe for 10 Black ( or other quanitities)

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post, Venom. This entire G-MAG concept is more than a little intriguing to me. This may be prime User Review material, as well.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sure :)

we're getting ready to do some torture tests with one of them. If you have any special wishes, let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Venom,

I just read through this and realized its a train wreck of a thread, and through no direct intent of anyone.

If you don't mind, lets clean the GMAG info out of this, or at least most of it, and get a new thread started on it. That way guys can get PMAG info out of this thread, and we can link to the G-MAG/ Magpul copied polymer magazine thread so people can find that one as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sure , go ahead :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just received 10 of the 20 30 round Pmags I've had on order. I have only had a chance to check one and it is definately the new style with a date code of March 09. Thanks for the great pictures and the detailed information Stickman. It made the comparison easy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also received some new PMAGs yesterday from an order I placed with Brownell's back in January. They are dated March 09 as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good to see the differences visually, but geez.. I just want to get my hands on some of the 20 rounders - new or old style - but they just do not exist. period.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    good to see the differences visually, but geez.. I just want to get my hands on some of the 20 rounders - new or old style - but they just do not exist. period.
    I picked up a few from Matt D. Tactical in January. He just has the 30rd version in stock right now. Send Matt an email and ask him if he expects any more of the 20 round PMAGS.

http://www.mattdtactical.com/