Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: glock talk..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I've got a fulcrum.

Super light and "crisp" is definitely a way to explain it.

I had to adjust it's weight up a bit because I constantly AD'd at the range.

Not for carry.
    Interesting.......ad? As in accidental discharge?

Also are you using one of the zev striker springs they hand out in that kit? 2 & 3 lb or stock 5or 6 lb glock OEM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Interesting.......ad? As in accidental discharge?

Also are you using one of the zev striker springs they hand out in that kit? 2 & 3 lb or stock 5or 6 lb glock OEM
    I used the OEM items in their kit and quickly realized there was an issue.

The gun wouldn't cycle properly with anything that wasn't +P, and sometimes it would fail to feed. Then I'd get dead triggers on the reset and light primer strikes.

I took all the aftermarket stuff out except the trigger and it helped but still got AD's (accidental discharge) randomly while presenting since I always prep the trigger on presentation. It was very light.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Humm that's not cool..was that using their striker springs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used the OEM items in their kit and quickly realized there was an issue.

The gun wouldn't cycle properly with anything that wasn't +P, and sometimes it would fail to feed. Then I'd get dead triggers on the reset and light primer strikes.

I took all the aftermarket stuff out except the trigger and it helped but still got AD's (accidental discharge) randomly while presenting since I always prep the trigger on presentation. It was very light.
    Did you change the guide rod spring, or was it already different than stock? I ask because I had a guy tell me that too heavy or light can throw a lot off on Glocks. To hear him tell it, it seemed taboo to change that one spring. You'd get everything from FTF's to stopped up bowels, don't do it!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Did you change the guide rod spring, or was it already different than stock? I ask because I had a guy tell me that too heavy or light can throw a lot off on Glocks. To hear him tell it, it seemed taboo to change that one spring. You'd get everything from FTF's to stopped up bowels, don't do it!
    I changed everything that came with the kit and then I changed it back to OEM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone using a lightened striker like the zev ( which there is 2 listed for the 9mm's not sure the difference) with a 3-4lb spring and a agency, over watch trigger?

How is it? And reliable as no light strikes or?

I changed everything that came with the kit and then I changed it back to OEM.
    Thanks for the info voodoo.