Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: glock talk..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    No you have sausages for fingers...
    That would mean he had no fingers because if they were sausages he would have chewed them off his hand

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    That would mean he had no fingers because if they were sausages he would have chewed them off his hand
    Haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone try the ssvi Tyr trigger? I've heard some good on it. Looking to put in my 17 and or 17L they're out of Idaho and only run $150.

Downloads
    Uploads
    havent heard of those ^^

Anyways..still curious on the gen 3 trigger bar, read up a little googling around

Badly In need of a holster and wondering if the resident WEVO holster maker is back up and running or..?...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard about them from Jhon Johnston on ballistic radio he says they're better then any of the others he's ran. But that's person opinion

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by steveptr View Post
    Anyone try the ssvi Tyr trigger? I've heard some good on it. Looking to put in my 17 and or 17L they're out of Idaho and only run $150.
    Yes, I got in on the preorder. Excellent trigger! Much better feel than stock and ten times better than the Zev it replaced.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that'll cost me 150 bucks to try. Shit. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be fair, the Zev was a little lighter feeling. But it wouldn't reset without an 8lb trigger spring. It also fired on release, so it wasn't exactly safe. The SSVI is smooth, light, as crisp as I've seen a Glock, reset is short. I'm running Zev internals on the slide, a Glock - connector, and standard trigger spring.

Downloads
    Uploads

My 42 and 43 are both bone stock with just some minor polishing. The 26 has a ghost connector. I've carried one Glock or another for awhile and I've gotten comfortable with the factory trigger's. All very consistent pulls, which I like for conceal carry. I do a ton of dry fire though.

Our MP 9 has a flat trigger from Apex I absolutely love, but it took some fine tuning to get reliable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Duty.Ya had a few apex equipped M&p's and they shot very well...

I also see Apex tactical has got a trigger setup coming for the glock

http://www.apextactical.com/blog/ind...ement-trigger/

Last edited by mustangfreek; 4 October 2015 at 03:53.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've gotten to the place where I'm real skeptical to change anything internally on a gun I plan to carry. If it's just a range gun go nuts, but reliability is the name of the game for edc. I'd say nice sights, stipple and a good holster would probably be a better upgrade. I really like the trij hds and comps holsters. I'm looking forward to having him do one for the 43 when things calm down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I've gotten to the place where I'm real skeptical to change anything internally on a gun I plan to carry. If it's just a range gun go nuts, but reliability is the name of the game for edc. I'd say nice sights, stipple and a good holster would probably be a better upgrade. I really like the trij hds and comps holsters. I'm looking forward to having him do one for the 43 when things calm down.
    I agree and I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. My 43 is bone stock with nothing done. I'm using the holster I had made for the 42 until he gets around to making some more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got to put a quite a few rounds through a G43 Saturday. I tried my best not to like it but that's a great little gun.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa