Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: glock talk..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump...

The talk on the other thread kinda sparked my interest again on the glock triggers.

I picked something else and want to chsge up the trigger in my 17, played with multiple bars, disconnects, polishing and it all helps a little but.....

So trigger setups.. The agency seems like a good one and gets good reviews mostly, who's playing with them..? Good to go for the price?

What about the tyrr trigger anyone have one , thoughts?

Any others that are good for the price ? How is the apex fir those running one?

I'm always curious as none around here to play with nor do I know anyone that has any to play with

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Any others that are good for the price ?
    a) I don't know anything about Glock accessories.

b) I have one Glock.

c) It was a used Gen-4 G21 that had less than 100 rounds through it when I bought it. Lots of accessories, including night sites and an unfired Lone Wolf threaded barrel (package still sealed), and extra magazines, purchased from a local LEO.

d) It has a Johnny Glock Level 1 Combat/Carry Trigger Kit installed by a local Glock Armorer (LEO had it done, was in the pistol when I got it)

e) Trigger breaks around 4.25 (average) crisp and clean, good reset. I like it.

f) All the original parts came with the pistol in case I wanted to revert to factory "stuff".

g) I'm keeping the Johnny Glock trigger in it.

And, I know this probably didn't help much (but the trigger is nice)
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the GlockKraft TAC trigger in my 17. It was recommended to me as being one of the few aftermarket triggers that doesn't defeat any of the internal safety features of the pistol. I like flat trigger shoes, love the ones in my 1911 and ARs, but I'm not entirely sold on the shoe in this setup. The action feels a lot better than the stock trigger to me, though, so I'll probably buy more for other Glocks in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    I have the GlockKraft TAC trigger in my 17. It was recommended to me as being one of the few aftermarket triggers that doesn't defeat any of the internal safety features of the pistol. I like flat trigger shoes, love the ones in my 1911 and ARs, but I'm not entirely sold on the shoe in this setup. The action feels a lot better than the stock trigger to me, though, so I'll probably buy more for other Glocks in the future.

I just came here go post up who is using one of the over watch triggers and what you thought of it, been reading up and of them all seems the over watch, agency and apex are about the best that don't defeat any of the safeties and the over watch being the best at reducing the pretravel and reset, and apex for being decent but actually increasing LOP, and agency 2nd in terms of pre/over travel but not much more then factory

One thing that I'm curious is, how wide the over watch and agency trigger shoes are compared to the stock ones, ?

And what's anyone else using a OW trigger conclusions are and comparing the agency and OW would be nice

Downloads
    Uploads
    No info^^

Curious on the size difference of the trigger shoe and overall the feedback on these...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not so much glock talk going on around here...wth...lol

Traded some crap and ended up with a G4/34 and I've wanted one for a while but the trigger is the worst I've felt in any glock so far, what gives as I THOUGHT the 34/35's had a slightly better trigger out of the box then the others.. So now looking to improve it somehow..

Not sure on the trigger pull as no guage around but it's heavy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was under the impression that the only difference in the G34/35 trigger was that it came with a "-" connector from the factory.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    I was under the impression that the only difference in the G34/35 trigger was that it came with a "-" connector from the factory.
    Yes appears so...even though it seems on par with a std gen 4 setup not sure what's up , need to find some time and break it down clean/inspect/polish and see if it helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Not so much glock talk going on around here...wth...lol

Traded some crap and ended up with a G4/34 and I've wanted one for a while but the trigger is the worst I've felt in any glock so far, what gives as I THOUGHT the 34/35's had a slightly better trigger out of the box then the others.. So now looking to improve it somehow..

Not sure on the trigger pull as no guage around but it's heavy
    After using the ZEV trigger, the reset and speed as spoiled me as I really never had issue with the stock trigger. Nice grab on G34. I just ordered another 17 and 19 for future project guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend of mine came over to use my trigger scale on his G34 because he felt it was far too heavy. 10 pull average was well over 7lbs. He said it states 4.5lb on the box. He had no interest in touching anything so he's sending it back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    After using the ZEV trigger, the reset and speed as spoiled me as I really never had issue with the stock trigger. Nice grab on G34. I just ordered another 17 and 19 for future project guns.
    Glock whore...lol ...but are you using the ultimate kit with the striker and spring or just the fulcrum kit..? Wish I could play with one first..DSG arms has the fulcrum kit on sale for $120 when logged in

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    A friend of mine came over to use my trigger scale on his G34 because he felt it was far too heavy. 10 pull average was well over 7lbs. He said it states 4.5lb on the box. He had no interest in touching anything so he's sending it back.
    Wow..that's a heavy pull, no scale here it is definetly heavier then a recent gen4/19 I picked up not long ago..

Humm

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested in hearing opinion on the Fulcrum vs. Fulcrum ultimate kit as well. Not sure I buy that the pin makes much difference in overall performance.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only got experience with the drop in Fulcrum kit. It's a great trigger with a fast reset, crisp break.

The ultimate trigger kit is for competition use only, so I have no interest in it. I just ordered 2 more drop in triggers. Thanks to the WEVO Ginger for finding that deal on DSG Arms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^ just curious you have a trigger guage to check the trigger pull weight on those zev kits?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a fulcrum.

Super light and "crisp" is definitely a way to explain it.

I had to adjust it's weight up a bit because I constantly AD'd at the range.

Not for carry.