Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by StrapR View Post

I ordered on 2/26/09 but I have no way to tell if the gear was still in stock or not. Three notes to Magpul but still no response.

Call Magpul, talk to Justin Beard, and he will take good care of you.

StrapR Guest
    Thanks Stick! I'll give that a shot.

No pun intended!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the same issue, when I placed my order Amanda from magpul emailed me saying there would be a considerable wait due to demand and the SHOT show. Not to sound trite but ...stay on them. I ended up emailing Amanda and explaining my situation and recieved my sling not to long after that.
    BUT....
    Dont be a jackass like me and send a thank you email after you get to play with it mentioning "great kit! let me know when more are available so I can set one up for my comp gun.." OR she may go ahead and place that second order no questions asked lmao. Serious...

All in all great piece of gear. I am running the endplate and sling on a issue carbine and the ability to transition from weak to strong side is outstanding! Along with quickly moving from single point to two point configurations...IMO this is going to be the sling to beat. The quality of construction looks rock solid.
    More to follow...
    Vini, Vidi, Vici