Downloads
    Uploads

Gemtech Suppressor Bolt

Has anyone here ever tried one of these?

I wonder what would happen with a combo of the snach, an adjustable block, and this running all at once...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It may be overkill running both an adjustable gas block and carrier. I think it is another situation where you end paying a lot for upgrades that will yield minimal benefit, but I will say that I have no experience with that carrier.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i bought one. i"ll have to wait about 4 or 5 months before i can tell you if it worth it. it will go on a 11.5 in. with a front sight post, so no adjustable block.
    "Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm mainly curious if the thing really works or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can see in the video that the case ejection changes from about 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock when it's flipped from unsuppressed to suppressed....so it's doing something right. Curious to hear your overall impressions when you try it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chris Tran was testing one and posted some positive comments about it. Running one with a adjustable Gas block would be asking for trouble IMO

Downloads
    Uploads