Downloads
    Uploads

Mil/LEO Eyewear- AFeyewear.com

I've been eyeing (get it?) the Wiley X line of shooting/sunglasses for a while. I've always stuck with Oakley because of the standard issue program though.

RECENTLY, I was researching the Wiley's again and came across AFeyewear.com. I started to sign up to see how much the Wileys were, but, I'm skeptical. A google search doesn't come up with very much info. Does anyone has experience with this company?

Proceed or not?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eye've never heard of them............
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can't find much info on a company/website, err on the side of caution. Not saying it's a scam or ripoff, but the risk of dealing with an online store that doesn't have a track record isn't worth it in my opinion.

Wiley-X makes some good stuff. I have two pairs, and lost a pair to a stripper at a bachelor party. I still prefer the lens on Oakley sunglasses though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used US Standard Issue for a long time as a .Mil, but can't access the site anymore. I need a new pair of Oakleys also

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. That's what I figured, no info cause no one has used them. I'll let someone else be the test subject.