Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a barrel

I need either a 16" 7.62x39 barrel with mid length gas port OR a 14.5" 7.62x39 barrel with carbine gas port. Having a bit of a problem finding one that won't break the bank. The 16" would be preferred.

Any ideas?
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why try to force an odd ball caliber for the AR platform? I don't think you'll find a lot of cost effective options out there because x39 isn't popular on AR's for a reason.

If I want to shoot 762x39, I'll break out the SKS.

Do yourself a favor, get a quality 5.56 barrel. Plenty of nice ones for Sub $150 nowadays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Already have a 5.56. So, I'd like this carbine in a different caliber. 7.62x39 ammo I have too. Besides, it's something interesting to do in my spare time. I'd build an AK but would hate putting all those rivets in it.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny, I was shopping for a 5.56 barrel and ran into this. 16" mid length gas for a great price. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...l&groupid=2178