Downloads
    Uploads

Question RE: Rainier stock

Can anybody from Rainier tell me if you'll be stocking the SLR Solo series anytime soon? Would love to make use of my Apex membership and this rail is on my short list along with the Geissele Mk4 and Fortis Rev. I just happen to think putting a 13" SLR on my 14.5 with SLR comp would be a tad bit cooler looking than the other two, but its not a complete deal breaker. If the answer is no, I won't be ashamed to put the Geissele part on my M4-style carb.

Another question; The RECCE 7 has a 1.47" O.D. and I'd like to partially nest the suppressor under a 13" - 14" rail to keep barrel swing to a minimum on a 10.5" SBR. Is there a list anywhere on the interwebs that has compiled rails with an internal diameter of 1.5" or thereabouts? Thanks guys, sorry if this has been asked before, I've turned the web upside down looking for such a list with no joy.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Odin works rails have a 1.6" I.D. The closest length they have is a 12.5". I was planning something similar, pinning a Griffin Spartan 3(same O.D. as Recce 7) to a 10.5" under my 15.5" Odin rail. Upon advice from others here and from Griffin, I'm going 10.5" with 9" rail.

Ric

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what Rainier will be stocking in the future, but I do know they've increased their purchases of SLR products over the last year, so it wouldn't surprise me if they will carry them.

I don't know of all the rails that will allow a suppressor of 1.5 to fit inside, but here's a list of ones I've personally used and built over the years:

Seekins BAR
    Rainier Arms FORCE
    Rainier Arms EVO
    Aero Precision M4E1

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fairlanericky View Post
    Odin works rails have a 1.6" I.D. The closest length they have is a 12.5". I was planning something similar, pinning a Griffin Spartan 3(same O.D. as Recce 7) to a 10.5" under my 15.5" Odin rail. Upon advice from others here and from Griffin, I'm going 10.5" with 9" rail.

Ric
    I'm not planning to pin the attachment to the barrel, rather just iinstall the rail over the suppressor once it's connected. Not planning on freld removal, so it shouldn't be a terrible pain in the butt to do. and if you tape tab everything right, you won't scratch up the can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanls, I am hoping to see some stock once my current HVAC spending spree is complete!

I was really hoping the SOLO wasn't being phased out as an older model since there are several in that series. I really like the lugs at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock, since it seems like everything gets mounted at the very end of the rail anyway. Seems like everything's being made to carter to 3-gun shooters lately. It shouldn't cost another chunk of cash to mount a light, iron sight and hand stop on an expensive rail!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I'm not planning to pin the attachment to the barrel, rather just iinstall the rail over the suppressor once it's connected. Not planning on freld removal, so it shouldn't be a terrible pain in the butt to do. and if you tape tab everything right, you won't scratch up the can.

Though it was the original plan, I won't be pinning mine either. I do like the look of a suppressor tucked in the rail, ala the Liberty Leonidas.

Ric

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right.

Next question: I realize this will make the rail hot. Does anybody know of any film-like insulating materials that contain heat without detrimental effect to the can?

I realize that's probably a stretch. May be a good idea for somebody's next million.