Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Ideally they'll stall it until after the election. If it were to pass and be one of the the first new pieces of legislation on the Oval Office desk then it probably gets signed and not vetoed.
    If we get a decent President up there then this has about a 90% chance if you ask my opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I just got this from my Senator:

It's a form letter, like the form letter I sent via SilencerCo. Perhaps next year.
    Got the exact same thing from all 3... not a personal reply in the bunch. A few years ago I wrote to Begich and I actually got an honest to God phone call back from him personally, and we talked about a few things for quite awhile. And say what you will about Young, he was the ONLY one to reply to me on another issue.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    It would honestly be dumb to have this up and being debated during an election year... especially after the recent shootings.
    With the Magic Bullet Button, who knows what they'd say: "Suppressors: The Silent Killer" Imagine a world where the last thing that Bob and Linda heard, was nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    With the Magic Bullet Button, who knows what they'd say: "Suppressors: The Silent Killer" Imagine a world where the last thing that Bob and Linda heard, was nothing.
    Not even remotely any numbers to backup this type of thinking.

In fact the hunting community would probably rally behind the suppressor law changes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Not even remotely any numbers to backup this type of thinking.

In fact the hunting community would probably rally behind the suppressor law changes.
    I'm getting my .30-06 threaded this summer. I really don't care what the old guys on the hunt think, but it is my rifle, my ears.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm getting my .30-06 threaded this summer. I really don't care what the old guys on the hunt think, but it is my rifle, my ears.
    I'm an avid hunter and using a suppressor in the stand is one of the driving forces for me getting a can as well. Most of the guys I know feel like it's a tool to be used like a range finder or a call. I get what your saying though, might get a stray weird look or two in camp lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they say something to you, just make a statement about being a professional and curtious towards others because you have one and they don't...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only assholes and communists shoot unsuppressed...
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If they say something to you, just make a statement about being a professional and curtious towards others because you have one and they don't...
    I'll have to be careful with them. One is my father-in-law, and he also has the keys to the plane that gets me home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to be careful with them. One is my father-in-law, and he also has the keys to the plane that gets me home.
    Sounds like improper life planning

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    Only assholes and communists shoot unsuppressed...
    Hey now, there are californians, new jerseyians and new yorkers that resemble that statement