I'm not trying to brag on myself in any way at all but the more I think on it, the more I'm impressed with Tactical Tailor and so I had to pass on my experience with them.

About 2 weeks ago I ordered one of their Covert Carry Cases for my Sabre. While I had their rep (Jason, IIRC) I asked if I could buy a gift certificate and have it go to whoever troop called in next from overseas and needed to buy some of their gear. He checked with his supervisor (had to make sure they could square up the paperwork for doing that) but when he said they would be able to arrange that, he knocked the cost of shipping off of my order since he thought that was a cool thing to do. I had been working a metric chit-ton of extra hours so I had a few bucks to spend doing something good for the boys overseas but them shipping the case for free (not a small box, either) was an awfully nice thing to do. If I hadn't gotten the gift certificate I would have sent the dough to the USO but either way, a troop got taken care of.