Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    It's called a SMOS Rail.
    Or an Erathr3.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    3,400$ + 400$ in stamps + tax & shipping. Pass...
    It's out of my budget, but really not too bad if you consider it's a limited edition Noveske/SCo build, and the cost to purchase the items individually. A Noveske Gen III ~ 2500, SCo Omega ~ 800, Pelican Case ~ 150, Geissele SD-3G Trigger ~ 250.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    It's out of my budget, but really not too bad if you consider it's a limited edition Noveske/SCo build, and the cost to purchase the items individually. A Noveske Gen III ~ 2500, SCo Omega ~ 800, Pelican Case ~ 150, Geissele SD-3G Trigger ~ 250.
    True, it's a good value for what your paying vs what your getting. But having 3 complete Noveske's already I wouldn't pay that much for a 300blk build

Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone else curious when the stand alone MLOK stuff was coming out from Noveske

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's on point with what I was also told from Noveske when I called them last week.

I expect this to be around March-May, hopefully same for the Knights MLOK :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't wait to try one. The NSRs are some of the best feeling rails I have, so adding the MLOK versatility would be great.

I plan to snag a 7" version when they start shipping for a 8.2" 300blk upper I've got in the works

Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone else curious when the stand alone MLOK stuff was coming out from Noveske
    I know im a bit late to the party on this one. But I would be down for an MLOK NSR for sure!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Erathr3 and SMOS are M-LOK NSR's without the iron X logo. All 3 made by the same manufacturer.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't care about the rifles that this thread is about, but MLOK was LONG overdue for the NSR, and it makes Noveske attractive! If only they would tone down the gas ports a touch! I'm also still waiting for the company's re-structure to be complete and their suppliers/metal cutters/etc. ironed out. I think in the coming years, we will see Noveske's direction as a company more clearly, and I wish them the best!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijikon84 View Post
    It's on point with what I was also told from Noveske when I called them last week.

I expect this to be around March-May, hopefully same for the Knights MLOK :D
    Dunno about rails alone, but the KAC MLOK stuff should be shipping soon after shot, I believe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The Erathr3 and SMOS are M-LOK NSR's without the iron X logo. All 3 made by the same manufacturer.
    Yea, im so back and forth because of the price. Im sure the Noveske will be north of $280 for an MLOK NSR and $300+ for the NQR. The SMOS just gets more and more attractive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jataylor View Post
    Yea, im so back and forth because of the price. Im sure the Noveske will be north of $280 for an MLOK NSR and $300+ for the NQR. The SMOS just gets more and more attractive.

IMHO, the SMOS is every bit as nice as the NSR. The finish on the SMOS is somewhat more matte though.

The NQR is the bee's knees as far as quad rails go. I wonder if SMOS will come out with their own branded version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Snagged this awesome photo from Noveske's Facebook.

New diplomat SBR featuring the new Magpul SL-K stock and MLOK NSR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Snagged this awesome photo from Noveske's Facebook.

New diplomat SBR featuring the new Magpul SL-K stock and MLOK NSR.

Rail looks nice.