Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

The NQR is the bee's knees as far as quad rails go. I wonder if SMOS will come out with their own branded version.
    SMOS made that rail for Noveske, since Noveske went a different/ cheaper (or whatever label you want to use) route for manufacturers, it would be easy enough to see if the quad rail version is something that would interested in continuing. Let's face it, since they already have the material, extrusion, machines, and rail put into their CNCs, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Then again, I don't know jack about programming CNC equipment. :-D

Regarding the MLOK rail, SMOS Arms created, and manufacturers two different versions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always wanted to try the quads, but the nsr is so practical and feels great in hand

Downloads
    Uploads
    Drool..on sticks pic/rifle...need a a mlok to match my nsr right..lol..nice looking rail

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    SMOS made that rail for Noveske, since Noveske went a different/ cheaper (or whatever label you want to use) route for manufacturers, it would be easy enough to see if the quad rail version is something that would interested in continuing. Let's face it, since they already have the material, extrusion, machines, and rail put into their CNCs, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Then again, I don't know jack about programming CNC equipment. :-D

Regarding the MLOK rail, SMOS Arms created, and manufacturers two different versions.

SMOS isnt making the current NSR rails? or noveske has a different manufacturer for their quad rails?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The Erathr3 and SMOS are M-LOK NSR's without the iron X logo. All 3 made by the same manufacturer.
    im just waiting for a SMOS, noveske, or erathr3 lower that is essentially the erathr3 lower without the skeletonized magwell and an upper to match.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the SMOS rail vs. the Noveske NSR version. The NSR is WAY too busy with the 'vents.'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    SMOS isnt making the current NSR rails? or noveske has a different manufacturer for their quad rails?

No, SMOS has declined to make the NSR rails, or receivers for Noveske. Prior to this, SMOS made the NSR, NHR, and NQR rails. The switch block rails were NOT made by SMOS, but it appears the company that made them also no longer does business with Noveske.

Please do NOT ask me to comment on why certain things are happening. It is not my position to say.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The switch block rails were NOT made by SMOS, but it appears the company that made them also no longer does business with Noveske.
    Well, that's a shame. My Gen 3 Switchblock equipped SBR has a SWS made quad rail, and it's a superb piece of work. I'd say it's one of my favorite quad rails, right along side my DD RIS II rails.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Well, that's a shame. My Gen 3 Switchblock equipped SBR has a SWS made quad rail, and it's a superb piece of work. I'd say it's one of my favorite quad rails, right along side my DD RIS II rails.
    Bah you mean that 10.5" switchblock SBR you got? Total crap. The one's Anderson owners even turn their noses up at. Unreliable junk...not worth the aluminum and steel it's made from.

I'll grudgingly give you 900$ so you can remove the overwhelming shame you must feel for owning it

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, SMOS has declined to make the NSR rails, or receivers for Noveske. Prior to this, SMOS made the NSR, NHR, and NQR rails. The switch block rails were NOT made by SMOS, but it appears the company that made them also no longer does business with Noveske.

Please do NOT ask me to comment on why certain things are happening. It is not my position to say.

No need to comment really. Relationships between suppliers and them shouldn't make any difference on the product that gets put out to the consumer. There is only one name stamped on the lower. Judging by the abundance of posts by people that have inside knowledge and the increased number of issues that have occurred since the gen 2 lower fiasco, it's pretty easy to see where the problem is. The problem is, they still have a recipe for great products people want, and what looks like great products in the works that aren't yet released (but have been leaked for over a year). They just need to figure out a way to deliver.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    No need to comment really. Relationships between suppliers and them shouldn't make any difference on the product that gets put out to the consumer. There is only one name stamped on the lower. Judging by the abundance of posts by people that have inside knowledge and the increased number of issues that have occurred since the gen 2 lower fiasco, it's pretty easy to see where the problem is. The problem is, they still have a recipe for great products people want, and what looks like great products in the works that aren't yet released (but have been leaked for over a year). They just need to figure out a way to deliver.
    You nailed it. Who cares what you have coming down the pipeline, or what you're working on. If you don't deliver, no one cares.

Downloads
    Uploads
    RIP, now the legacy, too. : (

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I guess I shouldn't hold my breathe for a mlok nsr now? They had mentioned early 2016 for release, but I'm guessing that was before the split

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    So I guess I shouldn't hold my breathe for a mlok nsr now? They had mentioned early 2016 for release, but I'm guessing that was before the split
    I never hold my breath for anything Noveske these days. I've been waiting on NQRs to hit the street for a long time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Bah you mean that 10.5" switchblock SBR you got? Total crap. The one's Anderson owners even turn their noses up at. Unreliable junk...not worth the aluminum and steel it's made from.

I'll grudgingly give you 900$ so you can remove the overwhelming shame you must feel for owning it
    LOL! It's great and terrible shame. But it's a burden i bear for the greater good and it would be incredibly selfish of me to pass that shame on to someone else.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ