Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Lol...I hear ya

That is a good looking rail, is it wrong to say I've never had a real quad rail ( only wannabe 15-22 crap) but damn that is a good looking rail..

My wannabe noveske part's' rifle would look good with just a matching upper, the clean lines look nice..like the smos set..

Deadwing--Very nice rifle sir..
    Thank you, kind sir!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man that things ugly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't say I disagree.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really wish they would do something new with the barrel nut, such an outdated design. I don't think I'd ever buy another rail I would have to shim/time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    Really wish they would do something new with the barrel nut, such an outdated design. I don't think I'd ever buy another rail I would have to shim/time.
    I'm with you. Hard to get excited about the MLOK NSR anyway since SMOS sold us those receiver sets with essentially the MLOK NSR

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't say I'm excited one way or another but I'm certain they know a few professional photographers.. My god, I think my 6s+ takes better pics than that...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    I've only installed NSRs and standard milspec barrel nuts. Does that really save that much time not having to time a barrel nut?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rough crowd tonight. I'm not even interested. I just thought I'd update the thread. My bad. Hahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    Rough crowd tonight. I'm not even interested. I just thought I'd update the thread. My bad. Hahahaha
    Ha!

I think I've installed enough NSR's and Parallax Rails to know I absolutely hate that type of barrel nut design.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've spent the last hour looking at rail install videos. Looking at the geissele install I could see why that is a significant amount better. I never put much thought into it as it only takes an extra 2-3 minutes and I'll never touch it again after that

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is this "timing" you speak of?

(
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Ha!

I think I've installed enough NSR's and Parallax Rails to know I absolutely hate that type of barrel nut design.
    I couldn't agree more. The only rail i've ever installed that required the barrel nut be timed that was 100% painless was the ALG EMR.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    I couldn't agree more. The only rail i've ever installed that required the barrel nut be timed that was 100% painless was the ALG EMR.
    Maybe that's why I didn't have an issue with the NSR. I shimmed the first one I installed with ALG shims and it lined up right around 40 ft lb. the second lined up at 45 ft lb with no shims.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you can go with a system, where the builder only has to torque the nut and install the rail, it makes going back to an antiquated design a hard pill to swallow.