Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has the wristwatch market not shrunken to only Rappers, Hipsters and James Bond at this point? If it does not emit a laser that can cut glass, have the ability to remotely drive my Aston Martin or the ability to Instagram pictures of food and beards...then the only demographic left is rappers. They should diamond crust this sucker and swap out the hands for AK's and give them away with Lambo door kits for Chrysler 300's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    They should diamond crust this sucker and swap out the hands for AK's and give them away with Lambo door kits for Chrysler 300's.
    I just hurled on my keyboard, thanks.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I was super excited for a second when I saw the thread..... Then I saw the pic.

I'm not the watch connoisseur Voodoo is but think you nailed with the reference to the Hamilton with a more field watch type of band/strap. Also agree on the white date wheel and the carbon fiber face (YUCK!).

The one place I think we'll differ is I like a little more in a watch than just hour, minute and seconds.

Something more like the Hamilton Khaki Pilot Pioneer Auto Chrono with some BCM flavor would have had me drooling.
    The point I was getting to was that there is no "one" watch to fit all things.

BCM should have been focusing on making a "tactically functional" watch that will (or should) be desirable to the "gunfighter" they seem to pushing rifles to.

With that in mind, conceptually, their watch shits the bed, like elephant shit in a toddler's bed level.

If I was in that company meeting, for the planning of this watch, my first question would be "how is carbon fiber tactical?" my second question would be "how is this watch tactical?" Anyone who answers with anything other than "its not" should be fired instantly.