Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scatterguns

Downloads
    Uploads

Scatterguns

what do u guys out there have? lets see your guns that fire shot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My only shotgun is a bone-stock Benelli Nova. It's ugly as sin but there's something to be said for a gun that you can beat the ever-living snot out of and not feel bad. To me, the Nova is just such a beater.

Downloads
    Uploads

Currently trying out the optic on this.

More details on the SPX in the Review section, http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...read.php?t=167

Downloads
    Uploads
    does mesa tactical make a stock adapter for the 930's?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Not possible due to the operating spring arrangement, and Mossbergs really aren't friendly to PG stocks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    on wilson magazine extensions can the sling loop be removed? i wish to run a one point sling

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can get the extensions without the sling plate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont see em on there website.

my dream shotgun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess they aren't doing that anymore. Wilson and Vang used to offer the tubes with and without the sling mounts on them and you could chose left/right or bottom.
    You can cut the plate off if you want. Nordic and Choate extensions don't come with the plates.
    I had an M3 with GRS about 12 years ago. In fact it looked pretty much exactly like that one.

Downloads
    Uploads

These are a few that were around.

Top is a Mossberg that was just modified to run 100% with even the crappiest ammo, and the safety was modified/machined to not shift during recoil or via pumping. Chamber had to be honed, and the safety detents modified to stop any shift. The internal safety block was also machined to eliminate vertical play.

Middle is an 870 that was heavily modified. Note the muzzle ring, and the trigger housing for starters. Sorry, can't give too much away.......might be a future product.

Bottom is a Benelli M3 with a 1913 on the forend and a custom 1913 rail for the receiver. It utilizes the factory rear sight. Not much else was done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    are there adapters for benelli stocks to fit an 870? i swear i have seen pics floating arounf of 870's with benelli stocks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmSoldaten View Post
    are there adapters for benelli stocks to fit an 870? i swear i have seen pics floating arounf of 870's with benelli stocks
    I don't know, but just about anything can be done.

I have been running a Speedfeed buttstock on the 870 because that weapon gets fed a steady diet of 24 pellet No. 1 buck and the pistol grip helps to keep it tight in the shoulder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmSoldaten View Post
    Not that I know of, but there is a stock that looks like the Benelli stock. Let me see if I can find it.
    Speedfeed III&IV:
    http://www.speedfeedinc.com/products.html

Downloads
    Uploads

WTF

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks like some kind of adapter has been placed between the receiver and stock. I'm not sure form the lighting, but it looks a little off.
    I don't keep track of those stocks, but if it is a 1014 stock it might just cost more than the shotgun it is on.