Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul Industries Corp Bolt Action Magazine Well

https://www.magpul.com/products/bolt...tm_content=GL9

Now Shipping

The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well is a drop-in solution for our Remington 700 Hunter Stock for those that are wishing to add detachable box magazine capabilities to their rifle.

By simply removing your OEM bottom metal and our spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern, short action magazines. This kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 7.62 AC.

Made in the USA.

FEATURES:

Designed specifically for the Hunter 700 Stock and all short action caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
    Installs easily with no gunsmithing required*
    Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
    Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts all factory and most aftermarket triggers*
    Steel action screw pillars
    Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
    Includes one 7.62x51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine

Specifications:

SPECIFICATIONS
    Weight, w/o magazine: 2.2 oz.

*NOTE: Due to potential variability of receiver and trigger dimensions some gunsmithing may be required for optimal fit and functionality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw this finally listed over at DSG yesterday but still not in stock. I've seen the review of the Hunter 700 over at Sniper's Hide, but waiting for a few more reports before I pull the trigger. This seems right up my alley in making an already very accurate factory gun and getting a better stock with a box mag and not having to spend tons of money (and bragging to everyone how custom your gun is).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Impressive. I hope they bring a Savage version of the stock and mag well to the market.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still waiting on their long action furniture.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells has the mags in stock. Bought two last week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If the X-22 hunter is any indicator for the Remington 700 version, I will get one and certainly add this option. But first I need to find a Remington 700!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Midway USA has them in stock.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston