Downloads
    Uploads

Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Creedmoor

Description

This 6.5 Creedmoor available in 18", 20" and 22" barrels is machined from 416R Stainless Steel with a bead blasted finish. Our Premium Series 6.5 Creedmoor Barrels are proof fired and MPI tested, ensuring the best in quality and accuracy.

6.5 Creedmoor is the perfect option if you're looking to maximize the accuracy of your .308 platform. Apart from a simple barrel swap, all parts, including the bolt and mag, remain the same as a normal .308 build. The inherently accurate 6.5mm projectile, the increasing amount of off-the-shelf match grade factory 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition, and the extremely soft recoil pulse all combine to create one of the best black rifle options available.

Additional Info

Material 416R Stainless Steel
    Profile Heavy
    Finish Bead Blasted
    Gas System Length Rifle
    Gas Block Journal .875"
    Twist Rate 1:8 inches
    Muzzle 5/8x24 Threaded

http://ballisticadvantage.com/shop/b...90366_a9def3c6
    Last edited by GOST; 11 November 2015 at 15:02.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really intrigued by this barrel. I've been thinking about a .308 build, as well as a 6.5C bolt gun...this might kill two birds with one stone.

Hoping I win their giveaway and I can try it out that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got one of their 18" 5.56 SPR barrels and it's been superb.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really need to get another BA barrel. I've been working up a list to finish my remaining projects instead of having a bunch of unfinished partials.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I really need to get another BA barrel. I've been working up a list to finish my remaining projects instead of having a bunch of unfinished partials.
    Speaking of unfinished projects and BA... I may have all the parts (minus a barrel nut I still need to get) for something you and Stick helped create. Pictures will eventually follow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aero teased a 6.5 on facebook. The do own BA now right? Hmm.