Downloads
    Uploads

Which anti-cant?

What anti-cant / levels are the cool kids using? I'm torn between the U.S. Optics swivel rail mount and the Flatline Ops articulating ACCU/LEVEL.

I like the USO because it will be easy to move between rifles and is easy to mount. The only downsides I see is that I generally run one-piece mounts so I don't have much rail space left on the receiver and it assumes your top rail is level/true.

The ACCU/LEVEL has caught my eye because I like how you can mount the angle degree indicator plus I'll probably be able to mount it closer to where I'll want it. The downsides being price and that you'll probably want to mount it in the shop to ensure it's leveled properly.

Any insight/guidance on these or other anti-cant devices?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the accuracy bubble level and they work well for me. The reason I stick with them because I can mount them in positions that allow me to check the cant without having to come off of my cheek weld

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    I use the accuracy bubble level and they work well for me. The reason I stick with them because I can mount them in positions that allow me to check the cant without having to come off of my cheek weld
    This one? http://www.laruetactical.com/scope-l...ccuracy-1st-dg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Knight's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Knight's.
    Thanks. I didn't realize they had one on the market and it looks like a perfect choice to get me started. I'm not going out to 1000+ yet, so don't need anything to fancy at this point and the form of the KAC should work well on a hunting rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're running Nightforce rings...http://nightforceoptics.com/accessor...le-levels-30mm

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the one. FYSA they are a pain in the ass to install. Less of a hastle if your putting it on a 34mm tube but still not as easy as I would like it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post