Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AERO PRECISION - AC-15 OEM MID-LENGTH 16" RIFLE $$559.

High-End, Nearly Complete AR Includes Everything You Need - Nothing You Don't

This fully-assembled, nearly-complete, Brownells-exclusive rifle from Aero Precision is constructed using second-to-none components to ensure the highest level of accuracy and reliability, while leaving off the handguard and buttstock – saving you money to buy the accessories you want!

Build your Dream AR-15 from this high quality custom rifle platform without wasting money on components you don't want. Simply choose the free-float handguard that fits your needs, sights, and a mil-spec buttstock, snap them on and head to the range.

M4 Aero Precision Upper Receiver

Mid-Length Gas & Barrel System Ideal for free-float handguards
    16” 5.56 NATO, 1:7 Twist Barrel with M4 feed ramps
    Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel to a Government, mid-length profile, then treated with a QPQ corrosion-resistant finish
    ½-28 barrel thread pitch includes an installed A2 flash hider
    M16 Bolt/Carrier Group features 8620 steel carrier with phosphate finish & chrome lining, and has a properly-staked Gas Key
    Bolt machined from Carpenter 158 – High Pressure Tested & Magnetic Particle Inspected

Aero Precision Gen 2 Lower Receiver

Flared mag well & upper tension screw
    Standard AR-15 Lower Parts Kit
    Mil-spec AR-15/M14 Buffer Kit
    Forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum
    Matte black hard anodized finish

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ar500 armor is running a black Friday sale from 11/23/15-11/27/15. Use code Black15 to get 20% off level III armor, 20% off Operator II plate carrier w/armor and 15% off site wide.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    AERO PRECISION - AC-15 OEM MID-LENGTH 16" RIFLE $$559.

High-End, Nearly Complete AR Includes Everything You Need - Nothing You Don't

This fully-assembled, nearly-complete, Brownells-exclusive rifle from Aero Precision is constructed using second-to-none components to ensure the highest level of accuracy and reliability, while leaving off the handguard and buttstock – saving you money to buy the accessories you want!

Build your Dream AR-15 from this high quality custom rifle platform without wasting money on components you don't want. Simply choose the free-float handguard that fits your needs, sights, and a mil-spec buttstock, snap them on and head to the range.

M4 Aero Precision Upper Receiver

Mid-Length Gas & Barrel System Ideal for free-float handguards
    16” 5.56 NATO, 1:7 Twist Barrel with M4 feed ramps
    Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel to a Government, mid-length profile, then treated with a QPQ corrosion-resistant finish
    ½-28 barrel thread pitch includes an installed A2 flash hider
    M16 Bolt/Carrier Group features 8620 steel carrier with phosphate finish & chrome lining, and has a properly-staked Gas Key
    Bolt machined from Carpenter 158 – High Pressure Tested & Magnetic Particle Inspected

Aero Precision Gen 2 Lower Receiver

Flared mag well & upper tension screw
    Standard AR-15 Lower Parts Kit
    Mil-spec AR-15/M14 Buffer Kit
    Forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum
    Matte black hard anodized finish
    Passed that on to some friends. Great deal.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownell's Black Friday is on of course, noticed Aero M5 308 lowers for $125.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn. Maybe i should get a santan lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Optics Planet Countdown to Christmas. New deals are being introduced daily / weekly through Christmas day.

Additionally, if you serve or have ever served in the US Armed Forces or Law Enforcement, you are eligible for an instant savings of 10% off any Vortex, Armasight, OPMOD, Crimson Trace product, and Opti-Logic, 5% off any ATN product, and up to $100 off select Steiner products. Must call their customer service to apply the MIL/LEO discount to your shopping cart prior to purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So is thread for me or my family? Poor kids getting nothing this Christmas v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Noveske Rifleworks
    Black Friday sale which will go through the end of Monday 11/30. Special discounts throughout the store, plus an additional 10% off everything, and free shipping over $200. Discount code for 10% off posted on FB Thursday night. ‪
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Noveske Rifleworks
    Black Friday sale which will go through the end of Monday 11/30. Special discounts throughout the store, plus an additional 10% off everything, and free shipping over $200. We'll post the discount code for 10% off Thursday night! ‪

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    I took advantage of this and picked up a sentry 7 in melonite for my new upper in the works.... 8.2" wlv for the wevo lower/mod 2 sbr lower

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I took advantage of this and picked up a sentry 7 in melonite for my new upper in the works.... 8.2" wlv for the wevo lower/mod 2 sbr lower
    I hate you right now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    J. Dewey rods has 15% off all purchases. Coupon code PILGRAMROD15 http://deweyrods.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://algdefense.com/

They are having a few good deals. AK and AR products 20% off. $20 for a sidewinder brake with purchase of a rail, and what I'm interested in, the 6 second mount will come with a free magwell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Grats bro, you really like that .277wlv huh?