Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    I decided to keep my extremities and pass on the receiver set . After the Geissele rail and the other parts I bought I'll be able to finish the 300 upper I am building, but the gun money is empty again.
    That's probably a good thing considering CenterFire age 14 was the only one interested.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    I decided to keep my extremities and pass on the receiver set . After the Geissele rail and the other parts I bought I'll be able to finish the 300 upper I am building, but the gun money is empty again.
    Sounds like quite a few members here, including me, got a good start on a 300 upper this BF. What all did you get? Plans?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got nothing black. But I did get a little bit of white gold and some carbon... Should've just bought a new rifle. Would've been far cheaper.

In case anyone was wondering, James Allen is having a 25% off sale...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Sounds like quite a few members here, including me, got a good start on a 300 upper this BF. What all did you get? Plans?
    CMT UPR4 that I got from Dstrbdmedic167 is going to be built, Fathom E-BCG, 10.5" Radical 300 BO Barrel, Strike Industries CH and dustcover. I bought a 9.5" Geissele MK8 FDE rail (w/gas block and reaction rod), SLR Synergy comp and their black nitrite gas tube. Will go on the kitty lower once I finish it, but will throw it on my mega pistol for a while to run it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bauer Precision has a 15% sale (excludes firearms) plus special combo packages on Seekins receivers through Dec 3

http://www.bauer-precision.com/

Several good components including BCM (KMR in stock), Battle Comp, Noveske, Lantac, Battle Arms, 2A Armament, Seekins and Bobro.

I've never done business with these guys but bought something from them off my wish-list at the best price I found.

Downloads
    Uploads

BLACK Friday 2015

Well I think all but one item came in today.. But that doesn't mean it's not a helluva day!

Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 8 December 2015 at 15:28.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Well I think all but one item came in today.. But that doesn't mean it's not a helluva day!

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post

The jealousy is strong here, brother. Luckily I got this for a mere $20 above sale prices I saw on the PRO.

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    The jealousy is strong here, brother. Luckily I got this for a mere $20 above sale prices I saw on the PRO.

That's a good deal too man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the great thing about payday rifles; I totaled up the retail price that I didn't spend on this and I could've almost had an LWRC! :choke:
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!