Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Speaking of Noveske.

Tons of NHR's, NSR's, and NQR's. No MLOK Stuff though. $89.99 to $99.99

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Nov...G-s/186279.htm

Picked up a couple of 7" NQR's
    Wow. A 9” NQR for $100 and that 10.5” gen 1 SBR for $1250 from wide open armory would make a great noveske’d “Mk18”

If I only lived 20 miles west

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n4p226r View Post
    Wow. A 9” NQR for $100 and that 10.5” gen 1 SBR for $1250 from wide open armory would make a great noveske’d “Mk18”

If I only lived 20 miles west
    If I was going to go with a 10.5" Noveske SBR, I'd do the switchblock. It's great suppressed. I should break mine out more often.

Downloads
    Uploads
    all this talk about SBRs I can't own and Noveske innovating or not and here I am drooling over a carry handle noveske I can't legally own or afford.

https://www.blackanklemunitions.com/...clone-package/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n4p226r View Post
    all this talk about SBRs I can't own and Noveske innovating or not and here I am drooling over a carry handle noveske I can't legally own or afford.

https://www.blackanklemunitions.com/...clone-package/
    Believe me, I feel your pain about SBR's. We've only been allowed to have them in the last 6-7 years here in my state. Once they opened the door, I went crazy with the stamps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of Noveske.

Tons of NHR's, NSR's, and NQR's. No MLOK Stuff though. $89.99 to $99.99

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Nov...G-s/186279.htm

Picked up a couple of 7" NQR's
    Dang it...oos on the 7’s...was kinda throwing it around for a future shorty 300 upper...snooze ya loose I guess.....lol

Was also Kinda looking at the 11” NQR’s , want to build a 12.5” someday...ahhh...I dont really need more projects...But a decent deal...lol....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Dang it...oos on the 7’s...was kinda throwing it around for a future shorty 300 upper...snooze ya loose I guess.....lol

Was also Kinda looking at the 11” NQR’s , want to build a 12.5” someday...ahhh...I dont really need more projects...But a decent deal...lol....

The 7" NHR wouldn't be too bad...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't pass it up. I went with a 11" NQR for my next build. I almost went with the NSR-SD but didn't want to go with keymod as I want to change over to mlok on my 2 rifles currently with keymod.

so now I just need to decide if I want to go with a 14" barrel with a pinned brake or 16" barrel either unthreaded or with a pinned brake

anyone have any good pics of a 11" quad rail on a 16" gun?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My safe queen is a 2012 Afghan switchblock. Being in 1SFG at the time, I called Johnny and told him what I needed. 2 days later Johnny called to tell me he built it himself. That was cool. It is the only rifle that isn't cerakoted or rattle canned. Left it black in remembrance of Johnny.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."-Capt. John Parker, Lexington Militia on April 19, 1775

NRA PATRON MEMBER
    RETIRED ARMY SOF

"Fortis cadere, cedere non potest"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpmaster View Post
    My safe queen is a 2012 Afghan switchblock. Being in 1SFG at the time, I called Johnny and told him what I needed. 2 days later Johnny called to tell me he built it himself. That was cool. It is the only rifle that isn't cerakoted or rattle canned. Left it black in remembrance of Johnny.
    We like pictures on this forum. Sounds like a nice rifle and a weapon with a backstory like that is special. Would love to see it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya..what he said

We like pics...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Believe me, I feel your pain about SBR's. We've only been allowed to have them in the last 6-7 years here in my state. Once they opened the door, I went crazy with the stamps.
    You, crazy on SBR's? Naaaah!!

:D
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    You, crazy on SBR's? Naaaah!!

:D
    Heh... I know, I should have paid for a FFL/SOT. Maybe if I get my house construction off the ground and plan a shop next year, I'll do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    We like pictures on this forum. Sounds like a nice rifle and a weapon with a backstory like that is special. Would love to see it.
    Ok here she is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."-Capt. John Parker, Lexington Militia on April 19, 1775

NRA PATRON MEMBER
    RETIRED ARMY SOF

"Fortis cadere, cedere non potest"

Downloads
    Uploads
    So awesome.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is pretty awesome.

I miss the gen 2 line of lowers. the best stuff they put out in my opinion. it's a shame the end of the run of those had so many issues with fitment as they did. kinda makes it hard to pick one up on the secondary market. mine is real tight to the upper, to the point where I need a tool to push out the takedown pins, but other than that its great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpmaster View Post
    Ok here she is.