Hello everyone,

Recently we received a new product to the market that was announced here, the quick detach optic mounts from MI. When I first read the announcement I was really interested in how the product would work but also how it would compare to products already on the market. I've like a lot of the new things coming out from Midwest lately like their handguards. This company obviously makes high quality products and is showing that.

We reached out to them and asked if we could check one out, the graciously provided us with the mount that we used for a Vickers Class, our own training as well as time on the range. The mount is simple, well made, and just plain worked and wolfed really well at that. The design is sound and I actually like these mounts so much I'll be moving to MI QD products for all my needs. They are priced very well so even a patrolman or new shooter won't be excluded from good gear. The increased levels of adjustability for different sized rails, strong solid lock up, and secure latch makes this a winner in our book.

Check out the video to learn more, thanks for watching!
-Dave