Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The BALIOS - Lite is on my to do list for 2016.

Feel free to offer WEVO a deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The BALIOS - Lite is on my to do list for 2016.

Feel free to offer WEVO a deal.
    Just wait a couple months until our wallets recover from the last WEVO deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I absolutely need to get my poop in a group and get on board here, lets try to get that done soon!

Ryan
    Founder, 2A-Armament

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    Just wait a couple months until our wallets recover from the last WEVO deal.
    Yeah no kidding. We've had some seriously generous manufacturers and dealers here this year. The wallet has taken a beating, just ask voodoo man. LOL Stappph it!!

Quote Originally Posted by redmist View Post
    I absolutely need to get my poop in a group and get on board here, lets try to get that done soon!

Ryan
    Heck yeah! I'll send you a PM next week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah no kidding. We've had some seriously generous manufacturers and dealers here this year. The wallet has taken a beating, just ask voodoo man. LOL Stappph it!!

Seriously, I havn't missed a group buy and I have a stack of stuff at home just sitting there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    ...cant get on board with agency.

Cool idea and more power to them for their marketing game, but a glock is still just a glock regardless of what you do to it.
    Glock's gotta Glock...

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    What the hell is a lithium isolated barrel?
    Total Jobs soundbyte. Maybe it's a collaboration with Apple?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously, I havn't missed a group buy and I have a stack of stuff at home just sitting there.
    Send it over!

I just scored an AXTS BCG and FDE Raptor from Rog because.... well.... AXTS! :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Glock's gotta Glock...

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I won't be buying an agency glock or any modified glock of any kind. I do my own mods, don't need to waste money on mods that don't need to be made.

Downloads
    Uploads

Agency Arms Upcoming AR15 Rfile

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I won't be buying an agency glock or any modified glock of any kind. I do my own mods, don't need to waste money on mods that don't need to be made.
    It's definitely not unfortunate if you can do your own modifications.
    I grew up loosely associated with the guy who does the work for EPP and will be launching Fowler Industries soon. (I'm sure you'll see some hype about it from Costa.)
    I loved his work but was convinced it could do it myself. So, I taught myself how.

...It only took 4 years and thousands of man hours to get where I am now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I grew up loosely associated with the guy who does the work for EPP and will be launching Fowler Industries soon. (I'm sure you'll see some hype about it from Costa.)
    I loved his work but was convinced it could do it myself. So, I taught myself how.

If you are talking about stippling then I agree, lots of skill is involved in that endeavor, none of which I want to spend time on perfecting.

I do the shooting, teaching, carrying and training part of the gun industry game a lot more than I do the producing (unless you count photography/reviewing).

With that when I see guns that look cool but really serve no purpose in the real world I get a "People's" eye brow and wonder why and how anyone would pay the top dollar they are asking.

I can sit here and dissect every little issue I can find but in the end people are going to buy what they want for reasons that are foreign to me.

This is akin to the ricer civic vs RWD turbo convo people used to have - you can buy a civic hatch, put $5k of work into it and it'll smoke a lot of cars on the road or you can buy a supra (or something of that nature/design) and do very minimal work, one will always be a civic, the other will actually worth a second look.

Downloads
    Uploads

I saw some of Logan's work. Looks good, but $2300....

Downloads
    Uploads

With that when I see guns that look cool but really serve no purpose in the real world I get a "People's" eye brow and wonder why and how anyone would pay the top dollar they are asking.
    Haven't you been paying attention to Colion Noir? Guns are cool. Cool guns are cooler!

I only got seriously motivated to try stippling and other frame mods after handling a Glock with those mods and discovered their utility. My early work was purely utilitarian.

I saw some of Logan's work. Looks good, but $2300....
    Well he's certainly got the pedigree, experience, and connections to know what optimum performance looks like and how to get it.
    Last edited by Battle Cock; 1 January 2016 at 10:51.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't make it a habit of listening to anyone who doesn't work or train as hard or harder than I do with a gun about the topic.

Noir can post his NRA backed videos all he wants, cool message and all, but leave the training and tactics to the pros.

Downloads
    Uploads

Noir can post his NRA backed videos all he wants, cool message and all, but leave the training and tactics to the pros.
    That was essentially my point. His cool message is a marketing strategy for firearms as a whole. People like to buy cool stuff to satisfy their vanity. Regardless of the utility of their product, Agency Arms has effectively marketed it and made it attractive to many who will invariably purchase it to satisfy wants more than needs.