Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont feel as bad now knowing a lot of people feel the same way about Vickers and slapping his name on EVERYTHING...
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberal_Strong View Post
    i dont feel as bad now knowing a lot of people feel the same way about Vickers and slapping his name on EVERYTHING...
    Absolutely zero wrong with slapping your name on everything. Its America and capitalism is part of our way of life.

The issue I have, other than these being horrible people acting like good guys, is that they endorse stuff that won't actually help anyone who buys it succeed in their endeavor. Face cream? Gray colors on guns?

Not going to win you any gunfights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I snagged a frame because it's the only way I know to get the RTF2 finish. Once I get a G34 upper I'll have a match pistol I've always wanted.

Here are some comparison pics with a Gen4 G17. Oh and the RTF2 has a 17L slide because it's the only gen3 Glock I have.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to stipple one to two-tone it. For no reason other than that it would look sick of course.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lipsey's & Vickers Glocks

Firepower United "reviewed" these recently.
    http://youtu.be/YOS065ZJwT4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    Firepower United "reviewed" these recently.
    http://youtu.be/YOS065ZJwT4
    stahp.

just sttaaahhppp

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phuc Long may be my new favorite tactical instructor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phuc Long may be my new favorite tactical instructor.
    I want to see a shoot off between him and Zero

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I want to see a shoot off between him and Zero
    I'd settle for a video of the two of them trying to have a conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd settle for a video of the two of them trying to have a conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bwahahaha! Dude, you almost made me wake up my kids. It hurts to stifle a laugh like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tappedandtagged View Post
    Bwahahaha! Dude, you almost made me wake up my kids. It hurts to stifle a laugh like that.
    Heh. Thanks for that. I waited a full month for that quip to be fully appreciated! :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely zero wrong with slapping your name on everything. Its America and capitalism is part of our way of life.

The issue I have, other than these being horrible people acting like good guys, is that they endorse stuff that won't actually help anyone who buys it succeed in their endeavor. Face cream? Gray colors on guns?

Not going to win you any gunfights.
    I don't hate the fact they endorse stuff. I just see them as doing what anyone else would do with their background and combat experience would do...find a way to make money from it. Now, if doing that is getting tacti-cool commandos to buy their shit because they think it will make them ninja. That is on the person buying the face cream or 4k LAV 1911. You can't fix stupid.

Some vets write books, some sell gear, some teach classes, some start foundations, and some make movies. I will agree, I would much rather see people spend their money on an LAV class then on a LAV gray Glock.

Like I have said to people before, and I am sure you have too, software is more important than hardware.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army203 View Post
    I don't hate the fact they endorse stuff. I just see them as doing what anyone else would do with their background and combat experience would do...find a way to make money from it. Now, if doing that is getting tacti-cool commandos to buy their shit because they think it will make them ninja. That is on the person buying the face cream or 4k LAV 1911. You can't fix stupid.

Some vets write books, some sell gear, some teach classes, some start foundations, and some make movies. I will agree, I would much rather see people spend their money on an LAV class then on a LAV gray Glock.

Like I have said to people before, and I am sure you have too, software is more important than hardware.
    There is a moral and ethical way to do things, especially make money. The gun industry is full of people who are worth something because they want their fellow citizen to get good *insert item here* that they endorse.

The moment you have a guy who can make money morally and ethically disregard that mindset and make money any way they can, especially shoving their ego down people's throats we get what we see here. Worthless people who arent worth a shit in any way. Anyone who supports them, supports their behavior, while that may be unintentional, we are all responsibile for our ignorances.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since this was the topic...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBY2cuUw1_3/

Just leave that here...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since this was the topic...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBY2cuUw1_3/

Just leave that here...
    Holy shitballs... Well it happens even to the best of us.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper