Downloads
    Uploads

190 grn Accubond?

Is the Nosler 190 Accubond good to go in subsonic 300BLK 9"? Or should I just wait and get more of the 190 CC? Would Accubond be significantly better for defense?
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's definitely not gonna expand as a sub of course since expansion velocity is 1800 fps min. It should work the same as the CC. I can't say if it's any better for defense

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ehh, at sub velocities its basically just punching holes unless you can get it to tumble. Whice the accubond might since they run a little long

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thanks. So what are the better heavy sub defense projectiles? I'll mostly load the 190 CC as they seem the least costly option for the range, but would like to build a moderate stash for just-in-case.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a few sub expanding bullets out there, from Lehigh's 194g to a couple that make 220g, like Maker bullets and a few others (Outlaw is one, can't remember the others)
    They're more expensive, but a box of 50 was enough for me to get the load dialed in and have a full mag of them left. I just got some of the Maker's to test and they are almost half the price. But I did gel test them Lehighs and they do work as advertised.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks SJ. Looking forward to results of the Makers. I suppose a small amount of subs and quality supers in reserve makes economic semse.