Downloads
    Uploads

I need volunteers :)

If any of you guys live up around Oregon or anywhere near the Northern part of California (surrounding states)....

I have a friend who lives in San Fran.... I know him and his wife... his wife more so, but they are SUPER NICE people and he is just dying to go shoot guns. He is more than willing to travel and maybe go for a weekend or something but he really REALLY wants to go shooting.

He wants to try pistols and AR's but anything else is just bonus material. If anyone wants to host or throw a little shindig he will help cover ammo costs and all that...

I am thinking if we can get 4 or 5 people together him and his wife can come up and participate.

If you have any leads please let me know.

Thanks guys!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course this will be 'out' a little bit and of course introductions made and things can be planned... but if you have any leads on where and how he can get his hands on some bad ass stuff that will be great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I'm in Oklahoma, but it's a good idea Alamo. I generally try to have something "special" when I take out first time shooters.

Going out with new shooters is a great way to spread the positive vibe of gun ownership. I always do a brief safety spiel and try to make their experience as enjoyable as possible. I also never push them to buying anything (ie "man, you gotta buy a gun!")...it's just about shooting and having fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in southern Oregon. Currently in the process of moving (still in southern Oregon). After I move I would be down to meet and let him try out my stuff. I currently don't have any shooting spots in the area I am moving to though, I have several spots where I am at now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    Sorry I'm in Oklahoma, but it's a good idea Alamo. I generally try to have something "special" when I take out first time shooters.

Going out with new shooters is a great way to spread the positive vibe of gun ownership. I always do a brief safety spiel and try to make their experience as enjoyable as possible. I also never push them to buying anything (ie "man, you gotta buy a gun!")...it's just about shooting and having fun.
    Yes yes yes!!! You nailed it. Safe personable people who can show a good clean and fun time. It's partially being an ambassador for the sport. He is an IT manager. but every now and again he flies to Israel to volunteer for the IDF doing meanial work. (He's Jewish) His wife is SOOO super nice. They are truly great people and he wants to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    I am in southern Oregon. Currently in the process of moving (still in southern Oregon). After I move I would be down to meet and let him try out my stuff. I currently don't have any shooting spots in the area I am moving to though, I have several spots where I am at now.
    It would be great man. That would be awesome. He could drive up and get a hotel and y'all can meet up and enjoy yourself. Bring your wife because I can guarantee that she will get alomg. If you get a small group of people who aren't yahoo asshole idiots that would be just awesome. He could go over almost any weekend I'm pretty sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a few ranges in Utah and Nevada where he can go and he can rent full auto's at the range.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.