Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice!!

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damnit!! I need that 8.5 and a KAW Linear Comp!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am building one Now. QC10 Lower Small frame Glock. CRoss machine Upper without forward assist. QC10 5.5" barrel. Noveske KX3. Thordsen pistol stock, V7 lower parts. Will run a Octane 45 under the rail. I also have an ADCO 7" barrel for another build. Still waiting on a Bolt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoward View Post
    Damnit!! I need that 8.5 and a KAW Linear Comp!
    Haha.. I know that looks good and a 9" rail..would make for a nice short little blaster...

I got a extra lower sitting a around if you get to busy... lol....

Quote Originally Posted by John Moses View Post
    I am building one Now. QC10 Lower Small frame Glock. CRoss machine Upper without forward assist. QC10 5.5" barrel. Noveske KX3. Thordsen pistol stock, V7 lower parts. Will run a Octane 45 under the rail. I also have an ADCO 7" barrel for another build. Still waiting on a Bolt.
    Damn..!!! Sounds like a solid build...make sure to post up a build thread..

Not trying to sidetrack but I could accomplish this quicker and cheaper and use a extra plain Jane aero lower and play with a mag block and go that way with colt mags...

Anyone else running mag blocks? Good to go once installed or finicky like I've kind of read?

Downloads
    Uploads
    9mm are sweet, have done two so far , first was a 10.5 with a fake can , and a magwell insert, second was another 10.5 on a Runner Runner Guns glock lower , both have ran great using carbine buffer and spring and the $1.75 stack
    Last edited by angus6; 7 January 2016 at 18:29.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^ what mag well did you use? Any problems or adjustments with them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    are the glock specific frames better than the colt style AR frames with block? i like the idea of a 9mm AR but if its not the same dimensions as an AR lower i sometimes wonder if the Sig is an easier way to go

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    ^^ what mag well did you use? Any problems or adjustments with them?
    Off the top of my head I don't remember whose well it was, seems like it was $99 and it's a drop in from top. It was plug and play no problems, right now it resides in a bump fire stock

Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    are the glock specific frames better than the colt style AR frames with block? i like the idea of a 9mm AR but if its not the same dimensions as an AR lower i sometimes wonder if the Sig is an easier way to go
    The second build was a glock style, thinking one less part that could cause problems since it was a gift for dad and his first AR, plus we live 1800 miles apart . If I was building another I'd go the Glock style as to me it's got better lines, in fact I plan on doing a 45acp build with a glock lower this spring

Downloads
    Uploads
    YES.

Mag availability, and interchangeability is Key. QC10 is introducing a new Lower that will take MP5 curved mags as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know im probably in the minority but i wish they would just make 9mm 30rd AR size/shape mags. kinda how the m&p15-22 uses AR size mags. i feel like that would be the best training aid and then only an upper would be needed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know im probably in the minority but i wish they would just make 9mm 30rd AR size/shape mags. kinda how the m&p15-22 uses AR size mags. i feel like that would be the best training aid and then only an upper would be needed.
    I have a QC10 lower I'm waiting to be inspired to build. But I keep thinking someone is going to solve all the issues with reliability and BHO soon with an ingenious and simple design.

Just drop-in components for a pmag would be brilliant and solve a critical component. I'm sure it's been attempted.

Downloads
    Uploads

MasterPiece Arms is now offering its new 9mm carbine with all-aluminum lower receiver from the new DMG (Defender, Machined, Grip) Series.

The MPA9300DMG is based on the 930DMG Pistol and features a free-floating handguard, side cocking handle, side folding stock, scope mount and a 16.2 inch barrel.

The new carbine weighs five pounds, uses standard Glock-style magazines and includes a low-profile magazine release.

It retails for $966.
    From kitup!. More than a little homely, IMO.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really had been trying to avoid this thread for obvious reasons and accidentally clicked it... I probably could have staved off temptation until I saw that CMT set :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    are the barrels universal to all these different lowers? im trying to understand what the difference is. seems some bolts have ramps, some dont. some triggers work, some wont. it's all very confusing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  CMT.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  77.3 KB