Downloads
    Uploads

Just Say No to these gunsocks

Using this fuzzy balled pistol sock could have had tragic results. After keeping my HD G19 in this one for a couple months the mag release button jammed at the range. Inside I found a hairball stopping the mechanism. I expect it could also impinge on the slide stop or trigger function not to mention flaming debris out the can. I've switched to knit socks with the hairy offender sentenced to hang stuffed with screwdrivers on pegboard.

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought Glocks never failed. Now I hear a sock took one out? WTF is going on? Hahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like something you don't want, but you get "free" with a $100 purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Using this fuzzy balled pistol sock could have had tragic results. After keeping my HD G19 in this one for a couple months the mag release button jammed at the range. Inside I found a hairball stopping the mechanism. I expect it could also impinge on the slide stop or trigger function not to mention flaming debris out the can. I've switched to knit socks with the hairy offender sentenced to hang stuffed with screwdrivers on pegboard.

Must have been a big ass hairball. You sure your cat didn't stick its head inside the sock and cough one up? :-P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a perfect base layer accessory. Do they make these smaller?

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's just the right size for me

The mighty Glock was undone by a fabric hair ball?