Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I have a couple small lower parts that should arrive today.

Problem: looks like my 9mm may be back on.... building two ARs at once is gonna hurt.
    Especially since I refuse to spend my suppressor money. That could get both done.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    The stamp for my first suppressor should be arriving at my dealer any day now. Looking forward to picking it up *understatement*.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    The stamp for my first suppressor should be arriving at my dealer any day now. Looking forward to picking it up *understatement*.
    Haha, I can imagine.
    I still have to do everything on my end. Only getting money in order right now.

Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Haha, I can imagine.
    I still have to do everything on my end. Only getting money in order right now.

My ball started rolling in June of last year.....2 months for the dealer-to-dealer transfer and approaching the end of the 5th month on the Form 4. Any day now and my Omega will be home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got everything I need to finish the rifle on hand, except the receivers and hand guard. I haven't heard a peep since I placed my order and spent my money, which is coming up on two weeks ago.

At any rate, of the parts on hand, I'm not 100% decided on what I'll use. CTR or STR? MOE, MIAD, or MOE K2 for the grip? Rainier Arms, Troy, or MBUS Pro for BUIS? And I'll need an optic. I've got a Scalarworks mount, but the optic I was going to use in it got a different mount. Guess I should've ordered the T2 bundle from Scalarworks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy it all, try it out, sell what you don't want. Only way to know. :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Buy it all, try it out, sell what you don't want. Only way to know. :)
    I've already got all that sitting in my pile-o-parts. I'm just trying to decide what to use on this build. One of your finger stops may be in order as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried the new SL furniture yet?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    My ball started rolling in June of last year.....2 months for the dealer-to-dealer transfer and approaching the end of the 5th month on the Form 4. Any day now and my Omega will be home.
    I spoke with a man at the ATF the other day and he said they have been having issues from an address change on a form. Apparently August was a month where the issues hit the worst. I have got back stamps on 2 cans purchased at the end of September but I'm still waiting on the stamps for 2 Sakers purchased mid August. One big plus is the SBR's I filed in November already have been approved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I spoke with a man at the ATF the other day and he said they have been having issues from an address change on a form. Apparently August was a month where the issues hit the worst. I have got back stamps on 2 cans purchased at the end of September but I'm still waiting on the stamps for 2 Sakers purchased mid August. One big plus is the SBR's I filed in November already have been approved.
    Yeah that figures. My first foray into NFA and something causes a delay. I submitted my first Form 1 in early September and got approval in December. I submitted my second Form 1 on Dec 28th and am glad I got in before the rush.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Have you tried the new SL furniture yet?
    I have not. Don't know much about it other than it exists.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've tried most of the Magpul stuff and the SlimLine stuff is some of my favorites. But I got small mitts. When in doubt you can't go wrong with the Miad

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the SL stock over the CTR, but found the SL grip to be a little bit too thin. I don't have particularly big hands, either. The MIAD and normal MOE grips are still my favorites.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the SL stock over the CTR, but found the SL grip to be a little bit too thin. I don't have particularly big hands, either. The MIAD and normal MOE grips are still my favorites.
    I really like the SL furniture, but I agree, the SL grip is a tad on the thin side. The MIAD and STR is my favorite combo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I've tried most of the Magpul stuff and the SlimLine stuff is some of my favorites. But I got small mitts. When in doubt you can't go wrong with the Miad
    I've got big hands. Probably why i really never gave the SlimLine stuff more than a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I really like the SL furniture, but I agree, the SL grip is a tad on the thin side. The MIAD and STR is my favorite combo.
    MIAD and standard MOE grips are my favorites. I favor the MIAD, but own more MOEs simply because of cost. Out of the Magpul stock line, the STR is my favorite, but i also like the CTR a lot. Branching out, i'm still a big fan of the SOPMOD stock as well.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well a small something came in.... Strike Industries mag catch paired with a Forward Controls Design EMR button.

Strike Ind. Mag Catch by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/