Downloads
    Uploads

"New Posts" - Not so much.

The "New Posts" button still doesn't really work for me (never has). I get better results going to "Advanced Search" then searching posts from a week ago and newer.

Going the advanced route ALWAYS gives me posts I haven't seen that the New Posts button does not.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    It has always worked fine for me. Why sites don't function the same on all computers is a mystery to me. Commenting on some sites is so problematic I have to compose offline and copy/paste. Even that often fails on the Powerline blog.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried going to the Quick Links->Today's Posts? The "new posts" has always been finicky for me as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    Have you tried going to the Quick Links->Today's Posts? The "new posts" has always been finicky for me as well.
    Nope but that worked. I didn't even know that was there! Thanks!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, by finicky, I mean it doesn't behave like I would expect it to. The new activity stream seems to be more intuitive in my opinion. It will keep 14 days of new items that you can filter by time and type.