Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul PRS Gen 3

Name:  Magpul_PRS_Gen3.png
Views: 2140
Size:  314.2 KB

The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Adjustable for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock is intended for semi automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. It installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec and A5 length carbine receiver extensions and includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.

MSRP: $254.95
    Made in U.S.A

Links:
    www.magpul.com
    www.magpul.com/products/prs-gen3-precision-adjustable-stock

Downloads
    Uploads
    The micro adjustments to the LOP are a very nice feature. Kinda bummed that I bought a gen 2 about a month ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Losing the pic rail for Mlok slots is a big step backwards IMO. The chances of a Mlok monopod are slim to none.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Losing the pic rail for Mlok slots is a big step backwards IMO. The chances of a Mlok monopod are slim to none.
    I think the chances of finding a MagPul M-Lok monopod will be extremely high.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right. Because their bipods are so cutting edge clearly their monopods will replace my preferred Accu-shot mono pods. LOL