Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTerror View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I don't want to advertise what may or may not be in my vehicle or on my person, but the average person won't have a clue.
    So true! I wore the WEVO shirt to a gun shop. It has nothing but the gold image on the back, no verbiage. Counter guy sees the back and asks, "What's that?" I said, "Oh, Spears to Gears. That's weapon evolution." Blank stare, no clue.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I too, feel strongly about this. I would like to have the flaming WEVO that GOST designed for me on a T-shirt, but it's not mine to copy.

I do not have NRA stickers or political affiliations on my vehicles. Too many "green hair" assholes out there who'll gladly damage your car in a parking lot, because they are "offended", and feel justified doing it. If I caught one, I don't truly know if I could keep calm enough to stay out of jail. Better to just not wear those badges on my car.

FT.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, thank you to John Hwang for granting me permission to use the logo and sell a limited number of these decals. I think they look great!

The samples are in from the vendor. I like the size of the large one, but I think I'll have her scale the small one down even more. I think 1.5" for the width would be better. Any other thoughts or comments?

"There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I too, feel strongly about this. I would like to have the flaming WEVO that GOST designed for me on a T-shirt, but it's not mine to copy.

I do not have NRA stickers or political affiliations on my vehicles. Too many "green hair" assholes out there who'll gladly damage your car in a parking lot, because they are "offended", and feel justified doing it. If I caught one, I don't truly know if I could keep calm enough to stay out of jail. Better to just not wear those badges on my car.

FT.
    FT, the more you post, the happier I am to have you back.

First off, thank you to John Hwang for granting me permission to use the logo and sell a limited number of these decals. I think they look great!

The samples are in from the vendor. I like the size of the large one, but I think I'll have her scale the small one down even more. I think 1.5" for the width would be better. Any other thoughts or comments?

A 2" sticker would be pretty perfect for my needs, but I'd be happy with any WEVO stickers I can get. Whats the price point for these?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still need to figure out pricing, mostly to cover my cost for packaging and postage. I'll get back with that soon.
    "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the 2" for the smaller but I want a couple of each either way. Let us know..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I like the 2" for the smaller but I want a couple of each either way. Let us know..
    Ditto.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

First, thank you for taking the initiative of having these made. I like the idea and they came out looking really nice. For size, I'd be getting more of the smaller ones...either 1.5" or 2" would work for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree... the smaller one. Like people were saying before, kind of the subtle, secret club insignia for your vehicle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I agree... the smaller one. Like people were saying before, kind of the subtle, secret club insignia for your vehicle.
    I'm definitely putting one on my vehicle. I put in 55,000 miles on the road last year and I'd love finding a fellow WEVO member in my travels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will this be a window cling or adhesive sticker?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only firearms sticker I have on my car is a "Fueled By Hornady" above my gas cap, and a SilencerCo logo on the back. I'd gladly put a small Wevo on my window.

Downloads
    Uploads

Site Logo Sticker/Decal

I'll more than likely get a few of both sizes. I'd like a big one for my work bench and safe (when I get one) and smaller ones for the laptop etc. I've never been a big fan of sticker on vehicles but I do a three so far

The one on the right is a back the blue sticker.
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Will this be a window cling or adhesive sticker?
    Adhesive sticker. A die cut vinyl, so the background will be whatever you put it on. Glass, the color of your vehicle paint, etc. Only the red will be present. The rest of what is shown is transfer paper for applying to your chosen surface.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A couple of items to discuss.

• It sounds like most are in favor of the current size of the small version. I had considered shrinking it, but given the current feedback, I think I'll leave it as-is. Any objections?
    • I've been approved to produce 100 of each for now, and further evaulation from Mgmt if we blow through those. As such, I'll likely put a limit on the first batch. Maybe a max order of 3 of each? Thoughts?
    • I'm going to try to keep postage as simple as possible. I'm thinking that a flat rate (given the count limitation of 3 of each) of $2 to ship.

Here's how pricing is looking as well:
    • Large - Approx 3"Hx4"W - $3
    • Small - Approx 1.5"Hx2"W - $1

So, if you wanted the maximum order of 3-Large and 3-Small, your total would be $14. Only want one of each? $3(L)+$1(S)+$2(Shipping)=$6.

I'm also looking at using Paypal for payment. I'm not doing this to make money, so I'm just hoping everyone can calculate what they owe me, and send it via Paypal as a Friend along with their shipping address. Thoughts on this?