Gents,

I need suggestions for a 7.5" rail! Working on another 300blk upper and rough math is telling me that a 7.5 is the longest I will be able to go (will be able to get exact dimensions if the mailman drops off some parts today). The rail I'm currently looking at is an SLR ION but I would like to see if there is something out there that I'm missing

Build info:
The build is being specced' around a Griffin RSTA. I wanted to build the most compact overall package that will give me good accuracy, heat mitigation, low gas blowback, able to fire with/ without the suppressor, yada yada yada. If the maths work out, I should end up with the equivalent of a 15" - 16" barrel when the suppressor is attached.

Barrel: 10.3" BA Premium, Hansen Profile
BCG: LANTAC EBCG
Charging Handle: Griffin SNACH
Muzzle Device: Griffin OTB Suppressor Mount, flash hider variant
Suppressor: Griffin RSTA

My biggest concern at this point is how the Hansen Profile will react with a reflex suppressor. Since there will be some space between the Muzzle device/ suppressor assembly, will there be weird harmonics? Will that air space retain heat or help dissipate heat? Just airing come concerns on the build. The Hansen profile may be thick enough to not even make any measurable difference.

Pics for reference:

Looks like I have 7.6" between the receiver and the edge of the mount. Also have about 1mm space between the barrel and mount.