Downloads
    Uploads

Watched a documentary about Mexican cartels vs militias; spotted something interesting:

What looks to be an 80% lower used by one of the anti-cartel militia members (as well as no sights )

Wonder if they're buying this stuff online lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Wonder if they're buying this stuff online lol
    Wut u talk about?

The ATF gave those to them, remember?
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Wut u talk about?

The ATF gave those to them, remember?
    Nah, they gave them to the drug cartels, not the anti-cartel militias. Free shipping provided with promo code "Fast and Furious".

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    Nah, they gave them to the drug cartels, not the anti-cartel militias. Free shipping provided with promo code "Fast and Furious".
    The Militia that became a Cartel by the end Cartel Land is sad as all hell. Follow it up with Narco Cultera for a double whammy of "damn Mexico is f'd"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlnut View Post
    The Militia that became a Cartel by the end Cartel Land is sad as all hell. Follow it up with Narco Cultera for a double whammy of "damn Mexico is f'd"
    Great Documentary. It really helps you understand the dynamic of what is going on there.

El Chapo was captured this last time with a Barrett .50 that was traced back to Fast and Furious. The Mexican Drug Cartels and ISIS really enjoy the firepower we have supplied them with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The part of the show about the guys on our side of the fence looked a little sketch. They were supposedly tracking Cartel scouts in the scrub brush border lands. At one point they captured some mules at gun point and called the Border Patrol. One of the guys, not the main one, said something that was seriously racist and I couldn't believe it made it in the clip...something like they need the fence or border security to keep different races from mixing. The main guy was more of a drifter-type who'd been in trouble with the law as kid and got tired of working construction so he bought some Marlboro Reds and multi-cam and came down to Arizona to shoot Mexicans.

The Mexican militia part was more interesting to me, as it was the Auto Defensas trying to get the individual towns to grab their huevos force the cartels out of their towns. Lots of images of decapitated cartel members. One lady had her husband killed in front of her and she was....used.....by the cartel to their content. Left alive because they said what they did to her was enough to punish her for the rest of her life. The militia did find the cartel members who did that to her and arrested them/beat their asses but the military showed up and took them. They'll probably be freed shortly after.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a name for this documentary? Seems interesting to watch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Got a name for this documentary? Seems interesting to watch.

Cartel Land. Made in 2015 and its on netflix

Downloads
    Uploads
    The guy on our side are the Arizona Border Recon. They are always looking for volunteers..... I have talked with a few of them, and they are pretty standard guys, sick of the Government failing to do their job, and crooked Federal law enforcement on the Cartel payroll. They aren't getting in gunfights with the Cartels, but they do have some pretty serious surveillance equipment, and pretty much just grab illegals and call CBP. That area is pretty crazy down there. The US Government pretty much lets them set up shop in our national parks. I camp, and off-road in that area on weekends, and see some crazy shit, and plenty of evidence of high levels of trafficking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Cartel Land. Made in 2015 and its on netflix
    Thanks much