Downloads
    Uploads

What difference does the host gun play in suppression?

We took out a Sig MCX, IWI Tavor and a standard AR-15. Tested all three with the same ammo and the same silencer on the same day. You can see what difference the host gun make at the muzzle and at the ear. This should help provide a baseline. Enjoy!

Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jeremy, nice video. I would make a suggestion; you posed the question "What difference ..."

While you show the ratings for each platform, it would be nice to show a comparison summary at the end of the video. Saves us from pausing and writing stuff down. Not that I'm lazy or anything but I honestly think it would add to the value of the video.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    100% agree with you. However the guys that do the videos follow a formula and when I ask them to make changes to one off videos it really messes with their head. Plus it makes my makes my watch time numbers go up
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    nice vid... would be curious to see more like this. I'd swear my Glock34 is quieter with the same suppressor/ammo than my Sig MK25 is. And I agree... a summary at the end would be cool
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun