Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    He's building the rifle for his wife and she hated the weight of his h-bar upper on the lower he has already build for her.
    Sounds like my upper could be a good option for him. Plus, it's already built!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to recommend the ALG rail to him. Wish i knew what the Primary Arms rails made by Seekins Precision weigh. I have one of those on the way that's donated for the giveaway I'm doing for my builders group. I'll weigh it when it gets here later in the week. They're a decent price. He's building the rifle for his wife and she hated the weight of his h-bar upper on the lower he has already build for her.
    Those PA/Seekins handguards are a great value. Those BAR style handguards like Seekins or Aero Precision should come in around 10 ounces and some change w/ the barrel nut. Not heavy at all, but not "ultralight" either. I really like my Aero Precision enhanced handguards, but I think many women may find them too wide for their liking. My wife likes them, but liked the EMR better, and the KMR best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's funny, my wife likes the cheapest rail I own (EMR) and hates the Noveske nsrs. Go figure

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think he's going to get one of the Matrix Arms rails since they are currently on sale at a great price at Joebob's
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think he's going to get one of the Matrix Arms rails since they are currently on sale at a great price at Joebob's
    We already knew this Will.

Downloads
    Uploads
    May I also suggest a Parralax Tactical rail. Very light, well made, and slim in the hands. EmailJoe, they usually have blems for $99, and often they are cerekoted as well.....