Downloads
    Uploads

Gemtech Trek Video

In our latest video we test out the Gemtech Trek. The Trek is a no nonsense direct thread 556 silencer. Very durable, short and Matte Black Cerakote - Reduced Visual-IR Signature coated. The Trek is a inexpensive silencer that performs exceptionally well for its size.

Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy M. View Post
    In our latest video we test out the Gemtech Trek. The Trek is a no nonsense direct thread 556 silencer. Very durable, short and Matte Black Cerakote - Reduced Visual-IR Signature coated. The Trek is a inexpensive silencer that performs exceptionally well for its size.

Question for you on this series from Gemtech. If you move from the "Trek" to the "Trek-T" do you lose anything besides weight? Does durability suffer over the long run? Or are you just paying 400$ more to have better materials and less weight?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Trek-T is lighter and yes you are paying for the lighter weight and materials.

Durability is hard to say, I think it would be a wash.
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy M. View Post
    The Trek-T is lighter and yes you are paying for the lighter weight and materials.

Durability is hard to say, I think it would be a wash.
    You have one of the best jobs in the industry Jeremy. No wondering about which cans you want to buy, you get to try them all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blessing and a curse. I've shot every silencer that we carry but the problem for me is that I know what is coming out on the market. So I hardly ever buy because I'm waiting to see the next new product.
    Silencer Shop
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556