Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Weapons aren't part of my day job, and I'm one of those guys that probably came out of a my Army contract knowing less about firearms than I did when entered the service. I was a REMF. And an officer. So my preferred weapon was PowerPoint.
    One of my really good friends graduated from West Point. He can't shoot to save his frickin' life. But if you need an astigmatism diagnosis or a new set of glasses he's your guy.

I think there is sometimes a misconception about the military in that some people think everyone is a knuckle dragger, a Navy Seal, or a fighter pilot named Iceman or Goose.

They seem to forget about all the accountants and mechanics when they make movies LOL!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    One of my really good friends graduated from West Point. He can't shoot to save his frickin' life. But if you need an astigmatism diagnosis or a new set of glasses he's your guy.

I think there is sometimes a misconception about the military in that some people think everyone is a knuckle dragger, a Navy Seal, or a fighter pilot named Iceman or Goose.

They seem to forget about all the accountants and mechanics when they make movies LOL!
    I've never seen a video game designed for water purification or bulk fuel. Doubt it'd do well. Can't remember who did it, but a parody of "real" modern warfare came out, and you sat around for hours pulling security/standing post, waiting for letters from home, burning poo, etc. It was hilarious