Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

WTB: FDE 20-rounder PMAGS

I can't find these suckers anywhere!!! I only want one or two. Don't mind even if they're used as long as they're in decent shape

Anyone?

Someone here's gotta have at least one they're willing to give up!
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you considered the Lancer mags? Better than/as good as Pmags IMO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you say "FDE," do you mean FDE or Sand? I don't think they make the FDE 20 rounders anymore, so if they're out there, it's probably new old stock. That said, I was struggling to find the Sand 20 rounders two weeks ago, as well. Snagged three from DSG, but looks like both them and Exile Machine are out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pmags only come in black or sand now regardless of capacity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    When you say "FDE," do you mean FDE or Sand? I don't think they make the FDE 20 rounders anymore, so if they're out there, it's probably new old stock. That said, I was struggling to find the Sand 20 rounders two weeks ago, as well. Snagged three from DSG, but looks like both them and Exile Machine are out.
    I do mean FDE, and I do realize they aren't produced any longer. This is mostly an attempt to see if anyone has any of their own that they are willing to part with, but also the VERY slim chance that they are still being sold somewhere online.
    Graphic Designer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Found some 20 round sand on Gunbroker but none of the FDE ones. Some 20 round black ones also. I'll keep my eyes open.
    Last edited by WHSmithIV; 26 February 2016 at 12:07.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Found some 2 round sand on Gunbroker but none of the FDE ones. Some 20 round black ones also. I'll keep my eyes open.
    Thank you, sir! I've been able to find 20-round M3's in black or sand pretty easily. Really hoping I can just find someone that's willing to part with a couple they already own!
    Graphic Designer

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you post a WTB ad on a larger forum you can probably find some... or you can dye some of the new sand pmags

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    If you post a WTB ad on a larger forum you can probably find some... or you can dye some of the new sand pmags
    I've posted on m4carbine. May have to resort to buying a few sand mags and some RIT dye...
    Graphic Designer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or get some USGI mags and Cerakote them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Old style 20-rounders in ODG. Could always Cerakote them FDE.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    this guy is selling 6 new FDE 20 round pmags

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_138/...gpul_mags.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought some from primary arms a few weeks ago

Edit - never mind, you are looking for 20 round

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Found some 20 round sand on Gunbroker but none of the FDE ones. Some 20 round black ones also. I'll keep my eyes open.
    Here's an idea: I know lots of guys that dye knife handle scales with RIT. If micarta can take dye, why couldn't polymer? Similar properties, just a different viscosity, due mainly to... the POLYMER! Worth a try on a sand 20 rounder. Pretty sure you can find coyote brown and just time the immersion for a lighter color.

Of course, it could be a complete flop, but at 2 bones you aren't gonna be out much.

PS: I wouldn't recommend boiling the mag in the soup, but something cooler should still work.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Here's an idea: I know lots of guys that dye knife handle scales with RIT. If micarta can take dye, why couldn't polymer? Similar properties, just a different viscosity, due mainly to... the POLYMER! Worth a try on a sand 20 rounder. Pretty sure you can find coyote brown and just time the immersion for a lighter color.

Of course, it could be a complete flop, but at 2 bones you aren't gonna be out much.

PS: I wouldn't recommend boiling the mag in the soup, but something cooler should still work.
    The Sand mags are actually made to be dyed. They're slightly bigger than the previous gen mags, but after a class this weekend, I'm sold. Every single time I ran empty with my FDE mags, I had a failed to lock issue (a known issue with the earlier 20 rounders). When I'd shoot with the new M3 20 rounders (that happened to be Sand), no issues.