Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alt154 - the name of a group of freelance computer security friends I ran with before the Navy, also on a windows PC if you hold the 'alt' key and type 154 on the keypad you get Ü, the geeks will get it.

Shiver - my handle from back then. Put the two together because 'shiver' tends to be taken on most boards. I use it pretty much everywhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mr.Goodtimes

well, im a real fun loving person, i love to have a good times. back in my senior year of highschool i had a shirt that my gf bought me that said "Mr.Goodtimes" on it. it became one of my favorite shirst. now a freshman in college, its still one of my favorite shirts. unfortunately, it fits kind of tight as my senior year i started working out and now two years later (took a year off after highschool) ive blown up about 20lbs so it fits sort of tight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lazythekid

Like Billy the Kid - only slightly less ominous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw this thread for the first time.
    CCK: my initials

Downloads
    Uploads
    When I first came up with my name is for Xbox Live. 21R is my career field in the Air Force (Logisitics Readiness), just threw Rated in front of it to make it catchy, it stuck. It's my username on most all forums.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont really remember how I got the nickname....I just remember we were on a call about 10-12 yrs ago (LEO) and either another Ofc or turd started calling me HMFIC. I had no idea what it meant until a former military guy told me after the call.

Head
    Mother
    F*****
    in Charge

So I just started using it....<shrug>

Downloads
    Uploads
    Friend of mine called me "nitehawk" because both of us worked the night shift....and usually got more work done than either of the two day shifts...the rest of the story is DOB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was in the military, there were a few Mikes that hung out in a group of us, I was nicknamed Rugby Mike cause I played rugby.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bushwacker4

Nickname that some guys gave me. Relates to the Civil War bushwacking.

btw, I've been lurking on this board for a while. Finally starting to post. Great website! Great resource.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first initial "C"...last name Moore...
    cmoore

Currently in service:

Springfield Operator .45, VZ's, Ed Brown mag well, Novak Lo-pro tritium's

Colt M4, 5.56, EoTech 553, Hensoldt-Wetzlar 3.5 magnifyer, Matech rear flip, Quicksilver suppressor

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone". -AL Capone

Downloads
    Uploads
    My hairdo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chase is my 10 year old female brittany bird dog (my first true love) and 10-27-98 is her birthday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My shooting buddies started calling me Boris because my wife's name is Natasha. . . . that, and I'm "the world's greatest no-goodnik."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I started my user name years back when I first started getting into gun forums. I never seen many people from SD on them, so I wanted a user name that reflected that. Of course now I think it's a rediculous user name, but in the name of consistency, I've kept using it. Should have picked something better I guess.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a boy, pretty much every relative that I had in this world was in South Dakota (mostly in and around Sioux Falls), so I've always thought that you had one of the cooler user names around, actually. :)

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.