Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome Patch!

Heeeyyyy! That's COOL!

"Quibwings" are a really rare award! As a matter of fact, I've only heard of them being presented ONCE. In the post above this one!

Muddyboots
    Skill over gear, every time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddyboots View Post
    Heeeyyyy! That's COOL!

"Quibwings" are a really rare award!
    LOL.....the only time I ever wore that name tag on my flight suit, was at special "unit functions". (Most of which were held at a Gasthaus, Biergarten, Fest Tent or at the NCO Club.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Better late than never, so here goes... GolfBravo are the military (NATO) phonetic letters of my first/last name.
    Naive fools can not see, so they must feel!

Downloads
    Uploads
    FACEMATE, in high school I took drafting and at the urging of my pals I would change my last name on the drawings just to drive the instructor nuts. This is the one that seems to have stuck around for some 25 years. It's random alterations of part of my last name(mate) .

Downloads
    Uploads
    SkipCop - It is who & what I am.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    15I- OH-58D rated aviator, officer type ... CAM, what everyone calls me because apparently my last name is hard for some people to pronounce

Downloads
    Uploads
    My name's Andrew and it's better than "pig pen" even though I wouldn't care much if I was called that now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ran an Opfor team and when ever I would get calls from units looking for support I would get the 'I'm looking for the opfor guy' well that's me and it has stuck ever since. I loved that gig and Op4guy rolls off the tongue so much better then 'human punching bag'.
    كافر - Infidel
    http://op4guy.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cannon Fodder, aside from being an apt reference to line troops engaged in trench warfare, is a reference to my all-time favorite computer game. During downtime in Iraq, my group likes to cool off by playing games like Call of Duty. I love it when they yell "Ah **** , Cannon Fodder!" Something to be said about having good hand-eye coordination.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My friends call me Quiet-Matt. My name is, well, Matt and I have a tendancy to keep my mouth shut for quite a while as I "study" new people and situations. This serves two purposes. It keeps me out of alot of trouble, and it often gives the illusion that I know what I'm doing. HA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Many more intersting than mine I must admit.............

My intials plus the state I live in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a weapon systems officer (WSO) on the B-1. There are two on the jet, an OSO and DSO (Offensive and Defensive). So when executing a bomb run, after shapes have left the jet, the OSO calls "Off Hot" or Dry on the radios to JTACs, other air players, etc.
    Last edited by OffHot; 18 March 2011 at 13:17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    EODcrawler = I'm an EOD Tech in the US Army. Crawler = I'm also into offroading, username was born on offroad forums.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the thread. Not too original here echo is what my company (ambulance service) calls their employees. 603 is my employee or echo number. So echo603 it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was a graf artist a many moons ago. I now live off grid and am a bit of a misanthrope. It stuck and is suited.
    I longed and I waited for something with teeth and it came in the form of this prosthetic face. All wrapped up in paper like fire trucks for orphans. The eyes were the holes where they burned out the maps that we made. You don't find your way back from this place.

-C. Cohan