Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CK 187

CK is my initials

And 187 is from my stretch i did in prison for murder (187 is the police code for murder)

Just kidding. 187 is actually the first number issued to me back when i started racing motorcycles as a young guy. Raced motorcross, flat track, hare scrambles, ice raced, and road raced big and small bikes. I even did a summer of racing watercraft and bikes during the same season

Downloads
    Uploads
    i did a lot of stuff when i was working retail i was the jack of all not a master of any thing
    so tool box came to mind and luis is my first name

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man how could I have missed this thread. My username comes from the fact that I am working on computers all day... I am the NCOIC of Chairborne Keyboard Commandos
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been the same username on all forums for years, first forum being a skiing forum. I ski on 4frnt skis.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People probably think mine comes from them Call of Duty video games, but I actually have never played one. Mine is from what my friends call me. They started calling me that soon after my wife and I had our first daughter. A lot of my friends own gyms or compete in MMA, and I do their design work for them. I've had some design work show up on UFC and Strikeforce events. After the first daughter I stopped dropping by their gyms on a regular basis, so when I would come in they would be like, " There's the ghost, what you been up to b!tch? ". So I used GOST hoping that people wouldn't confuse it with gaming.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing crazy with mine. Use this screen name or similar on quite a few forums.. Been my email for longer than i can remember... Guinness has always been one of my favorite beers (Although there are many way better stouts out there) and the EB part is my initials...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The most prettiest firearm in the world: M1A1 Thompson

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleBravo View Post
    Well… it’s kind of a long explanation, but… “Triple Bravo” is phonetic for “Triple B”. As a police officer, my well known nickname is “Triple B” but few know why.

The truth is that a close knit plain clothes unit I worked with for years thought that I closely resembled the Bob’s Big Boy restaurant icon. They boiled Bob’s Big Boy down to BBB or Triple B. The B to the third power became a short hand way to write my nickname while taking notes during surveillances.

When it came time to pick a trade name for my new business, Triple Bravo was the obvious choice.

This one is great.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two sad things from this thread. One is only a few people that posted in this thread still post here. The other is the one who started this thread is no longer with us.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Two sad things from this thread. One is only a few people that posted in this thread still post here. The other is the one who started this thread is no longer with us.
    Sad

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is pretty straightforward; I prefer gas operated guns, shotguns, ARs, and the like. Since the barrel of a gun is often referred to as "the pipe", "Gaspipeshooter" was a pretty straightforward extrapolation...

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I remember reading when Army Chief was having a hard time, I felt for him and I was aggravated that I couldn't even comment on his thread at M4carbine...

My name is Jeret Howard... That's why I have this name.

My name on all of the diesel forums is theSLEEPER, which is funny because when you think "Sleeper" you think that the vehicle looks slow and will be fast, but that's not actually where the namne came from, it's because my friends used to say my truck sounded like it was snoring when you would punch it and let off.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads

What's in A (User) Name?

Hard to imagine that this thread has been around so long. I live in Texas and make TV shows, videos and even acted in a short film. I have worked with lots of famous people and my work has been on national TV many times. It can be "glamorous," and I enjoy it, but very few make a lot of money doing it. (Not complaining...) Thankful, actually! I do some photography, photo editing/retouching, design work to make a additional money. My real name is Marty.
    Last edited by Txfilmmaker; 12 December 2014 at 12:17.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, missed this. No, I'm not from Switzerland! Had so many different forum names, and this one would not be available on that forum, that one not available on this forum, and so on. I wanted to make a name that I could use on them ALL, so I came up with SwissyJim. Swissy for the breed of dogs I own and love, the Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, or Swissy as they are affectionately known as, and Jim for my name of Jim. Lame, but it works... not found a board yet that I cannot use it on.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um my username is pretty gdang boring.... Akers cause last name and C cause first name - My username on IG is Chivegoddess cause I used to be a hussy ;-)