Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

user name

my DTF-(drug task force) call sign at work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a K9 officer and Mako is my dogs name.

Downloads
    Uploads
    zero7one is my call sign

cooter Guest
    Cooter:

I taught school in Dixie County, FL for a couple of years. When I started my buddy said you need a good nickname if you're going to be over there. Hence, Cooter.

Could have been worse. His son-in-law started at the same time and he tagged him with Bubba.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The kids at one of the local high schools I work off-duty at call me Officer Powder because I'm very white and I'm bald, just like the movie from the 90s. Actually the Vice Principal came up with the name because the movie was before their time, but the name stuck...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Back in my undergrad days, I was in a fraternity. Since I was the resident smart guy, they nicknamed me Jeeves. "Got a question? Ask Jeeves!" Even to this day, my friends pepper me with questions, as I've got a reputation for overly researching things, and finding the best possible answer to a given set of criteria.

The 915 comes from my birthday being Sept. 15...
    -Adam

Downloads
    Uploads
    VR are my initials and just picked the 15 from of course the Ar15. Not original but I'm not good at the user name.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of these are truly hilarious. :)

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scumhunter……. I love to hunt deer, turkey and upland birds. Hunting is my primary off-duty passion. When I’m on-duty (LEO) I focus my attention on the dregs of society. You know, the real stinkers that feed off of people with jobs and morals. I like to seek out these scumbags and make them as miserable as they make the rest of the world. A lot like hunting but the final result is incarceration instead of tagging. Thus; Scumhunter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    rob_s, for anyone that's seen my articles it's pretty self-explanatory. However, there is a story as to why I now use my real name.

I have been, on one forum or another, norman74, in_burrito, and cooperbiker74. The genesis of those names isn't important, but at a certain point I got kind of tired of the way people in GD on some other nameless forums hid behind their anonymity. So when I started over, I decided to use a variation of my real name. I even had forums where I hadn't been banned yet change my screen name to rob_s.

So here we are.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a golf ball!
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I lack any imagination whatsoever. For the most-part, I've used the same name elsewhere, when available.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uglyduck was my old pick-ups nickname. I was nieve and got the shaft on it. The name's a little funny but it stuck and I use it to remind me not to be so stupid in the future.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always feels a little like I am missing out on something with the username thing...

My name is Cameron.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a big head. And yes, I've heard all the head jokes from So I Married an Axe Murderer..."it looks like an orange on a toothpick" and so on.
    Dulce bellum inexpertis